Ministry of defense made an official statement that they accidentally sent some conscripts to war

>ministry of defense made an official statement that they accidentally sent some conscripts to war
how is this cunt so retarded

Attached: 1646752906389.jpg (550x492, 69.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12412315@egNews#txt
youtube.com/watch?v=DIw4kiZDmQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=AkK0YuqxqMw&t=6s
twitter.com/jseldin/status/1501590890682503174
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accidents happen, no big deal.

Attached: 1492818104815.png (658x662, 59.37K)

aren't conscripts supposed to go to a war?

Based, fuck zoomers

Be brave that's your destiny as russian

Imagine being sent to burn alive in a tank for not getting enough points during an exam

if you want to win a war you have to give 110%

this army was supposed to drive from berlin to paris in a week during the cold war? they've fucked up so badly driving 20km into ukraine

No

proofs?

Putin would get prison for life for starting an offensive war under our criminal code
imo Russians should kill him

Are conscripts supposed to just stay in camps and train?

function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12412315@egNews#txt

Some people used to think the Russian army would sweep Europe if they invaded. Now I am not confident in their ability to reach Berlin even if there was no army opposing them, just in logistics alone.

>accidentally
Do you really believe this?

'Don't got to college, it's a scam'

>dies in a tank

they are supposed to peel potatoes and mop floors.
in russia, anyway

Accidentally?

Attached: v7qlIcpzKAzP7ntp.webm (352x640, 2.92M)

Send the next wave

Is it true, then, that Russian soldiers were brought to the battlefield without being informed of what was going on?

Attached: images.png (554x554, 18.26K)

>can't connect
where is proofs?

They need an excuse over the dead who were only there for recon so that the legit soldiers could enter with knowledge and being well rested.

I generally don't like this news source because it's bias, but this looks very much like a real recording:
youtube.com/watch?v=DIw4kiZDmQ4

>imo Russians should kill him
that would require them not to fully support him

this, lmao

Imagine being this naïve.

not unless the regular army is decimated or the enemy has a bigger army

Yes.
The Russian army is having manpower issues.
It's the nato rifles putting pencil holes in people from far away
It injures rather than kill. They soldier has to be treated and is out for a month. It sucks up resources.
That's the plan

Vova's hiding in a bunker

what do you think about this

youtube.com/watch?v=AkK0YuqxqMw&t=6s

>Russians should kill him
russians don't have access to tsar-bomba tier nukes i'm afraid

He just promised yesterday that no conscripts would be sent.

Meanwhile, there was that video on day three of conscripts bitching that they had been tricked and being warned that they'd be de-enlisted effective the day before the invasion if they kept it up.

There are videos of captured Russian soldiers saying this but it could very easily be staged propaganda, it'll be very hard to really know this until the dust settles, I think.

It's surprising that they sent in the actual conscripts
I though they did the "you better sign the contract or else" thing, which would technically make them professional soldiers

Attached: 1642043105230.jpg (249x198, 5.49K)

he sad

sorry i'm not gonna watch this faggot and his shitty gay ass streams

Attached: .gif (640x430, 941.22K)

Let me guess, they accidentally bombed all those civilian houses and hospitals too?

Z

Putin has saved the russian youth from corruption.

Attached: unknown-38-1.jpg (867x767, 113.73K)

I honestly doubt Russia is having manpower issues, the fighting hasn't been long, and they have a massive manpower in the first place. I'm seriously more willing to believe that they fucked something up in terms of the orders and sent wrong troops by mistake.

>no sound
what is this?

what's that?

a bullet to the head or a rope would be enough

apparently yes, but i think conscripts were an actual honest mistake because army people are retarded

anyway that's an insane blow to morale and govt reputation every time they pull this shit

Do they at least also get ass fucked by their superiors once in a while?

>he thinks Putin will be leaving his bunker ever again

They can't get supplies forward. The conscripts are what they are trying.

try to pull him out of his secret bunker with his personal guard yourself retard

Damn, is this what Russia looked like before?

>The Canadian embassy in Ukraine confirms that 34 Canadian and 12 American volunteers for the Ukrainian Armed Forces were killed by an airstrike, south of Kyiv, at 7:13am this morning. The families of the deceased have been notified.

They don't serve in the Italian army, no

Our minister of defence wants only SEX SEX SEX

Russia effectively has 2 armies: professional and conscript. The professionals (75% of the army) are supposed to go first.

based I hope he gets all the white twinks he wants

They do not have manpower issues.
twitter.com/jseldin/status/1501590890682503174

Read the thread. And his threads in general. They're one of the best sources for this.
They fucked up with logistics, their initial plan leaked out, Ukrainians were more resilient than Vova expected.
You an see in Vova's conferences that the people who were supposed to inform him of a more negative point of view, that Ukrainians would resist that is, are pretty much shaking and don't dare disagree with him.
Just yes-men.
Now the offensive seems well stocked and will continue with much more force.
Also they were quite successful in the south, where there were few to none conscripts.

why are they so willing to die for other countries?

>""""""""""accidentally"""""""""

rest in peace nicado avocado

may the soil be light to him

Attached: .png (708x800, 81.98K)

The southern Odessa arm stalled.

Source?

This is what the officials say, not the OP, lol

Suboptimal balls to brains ratio

because it's romantic

here's your russian tradwife bro

Attached: 1628708250729.jpg (970x1024, 214.06K)

it would take just one brave man in his inner circle like Stauffenberg - not saying Putin is as bad as Hitler, but he deserves to die at this point too

don't lie russki

Attached: 16254.jpg (960x684, 290.26K)

They are probably ukranian diaspora