Is it normal for people over 30 to work retail jobs in your cunt?

is it normal for people over 30 to work retail jobs in your cunt?

Attached: 1646327838122[1].jpg (1242x1505, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10593989/Nearly-20-34-year-olds-living-parents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sadly yes

yes
why u ask

They should sell drugs

haha no way that would be embarrassing... haha...

Yes. In fact I'd go so far as to say the majority of retail workers here are over 30.

Yes it’s depressing

the duality

Isn't that the girl who used to post on this site but died from a heroin overdose?

>tf
>tp
Chexout

she didn't actually die though

She did though.

prove it

ciara looks so weird in that pic, you can tell she was already past the point of redemption

is it possible to survive dying from an OD?

Yes

Attached: 1513938503146.png (639x848, 735.06K)

Why not?
The world has changed. Millennials/zoomers worldwide will take these jobs normally and will overwhelmingly live with their parents
1 in 3 30-34 yos in the UK already live with their parents:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10593989/Nearly-20-34-year-olds-living-parents.html

I 100% believe she faked her death so r9k incels would move on

is there a complete set of her by any chance? i think i remember her from somewhere

yep

Yeah and it's kind of funny because you can see them and immediately know they are fuckups
I was at the grocery store yesterday and some middle aged balding guy was stocking shelves. I had a realization that he was a fuck up and a failure in life and that's why he's in his 40s stocking shelves for 10 bucks an hour

can i get a link?

Using the restroom right as i saw the african i smelled my own shit and got confused and was like oh yeah I'm in the bathroom

Or maybe Peter Principle placed him at a suitable level of professional competence.
Not everyone is born to be a CEO and nothing stops the grocery store 40 yo from being content with his life. Watch a movie called Paterson.