Okay how do I access Any Forums if I will get geoblocked like that by gookmoot?

Okay how do I access Any Forums if I will get geoblocked like that by gookmoot?
VPN?

Attached: DCDC9D7C-D715-4431-88FA-5031165FCF65.png (897x413, 27.98K)

>rusia is blocking media reeeeeeeeee
>also you can't read this western newspaper lmao

Overthrow the monke king and you'll be able to shitpost all you want to your new iPhone 13

This is heckin' rude fren. I'm sending you tons of hugs. No one should have to be blocked from a website like that.

They already fell for that one

VPN, or change DNS if the gov does it

lol what the fuck? so you're saying that it's my fault you're building up an iron curtain around yourself like USSR?

>literally invade sovereign country and deliberately shoot civilians
>civilized countries sanction you
>NOOOOOOO WHY ARE YOU ISOLATING RUSSIA FROM THE WORLD THIS ISN'T FAIR HOW WILL I GET MY NEW IPHONE AND EAT MCDONALDS NOW
if you don't like it take to the streets and protest

>blaming citizens for actions of foreign private company
this post glows.

Unfortunately it's very difficult to find a VPN that Any Forums hasn't rangebanned. I don't know how the fuckers do it.

I would unironically work for the CIA if they wanted me but I'm pretty sure dual citizenship is a red flag for intelligence agencies
Russians have no one to blame but themselves. If they took to the streets and protested they could change. Armies are made up of individuals. Russians should show their people this war is absolutely retarded and if enough people refuse to fight it'll stop.

>iron curtain around yourself
It's not around us.

Attached: 1642660895005.png (1480x811, 993.25K)

American intelligence agencies are incompetent and more focused on turning Americans into trannies spreading globohomo than doing anything even remotely useful.

Attached: 1646842579455.jpg (512x497, 139.53K)

Yes it is, because i bet brazillian and indian websites will be accessable, as well as chinese lol.

Are you looking for recommendations? You should know better than to ask random strangers on a French baguette baking tip exchange community.

It's Russia itself that is blocking global internet in order to maintain censorship, not the other way around. Just like how you think NATO rejected your application to join when you never even applied for NATO membership in the valid way.

protesting is for faggots

>It's Russia itself that is blocking global internet
Yes it is the other way around, fuck you and your stupid ass bot propaganda.
The west is going full USSR mode over some stupid neoliberal ideology bullshit and to protect the pockets of the rich bankers from their own population lmao.
It makes sense to block us cause we provide the alternative point of view.

Attached: your goodification pod SIR.jpg (1150x820, 172.26K)