Why do they think they are slavic ?

Why do they think they are slavic ?

Attached: suedslavisch-en.png (500x432, 37.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars#Subsequent_migrations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prolly language and culture
why do you think you're french?

uhhhh that map is incorrect

I am arrogant and homosexual

Because they were first to be called slavs, duh. The rest of slavdom wasn't in direct contact with Greek-Roman civilization yet.

kek

kosovo is serbia

lol

Nem szerb vagyok hanem magyar

Fair enough

Based, I'm French too.

>speak a Slavic language and descend primarily from the people that gave their name to the whole ethno-linguistic group
Hmmm, I really don't know...

Sorbs/Serbs are one of the first specific Slavs to ever be reported in history during the time of the Huns and Vibius Sequester. Croats and Bulgars are also among the first Slavs, with Croats immigrating with Serbs to the balkans and presumably living in the carpathians for a while before, and Bulgars were the first long lasting Slavic empire.

>Bulgars were the first long lasting Slavic empire.
>Bulgars
>Slavic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars#Subsequent_migrations
>The Bulgars (also Bulghars, Bulgari, Bolgars, Bolghars, Bolgari, Proto-Bulgarians) were Turkic semi-nomadic warrior tribes

The general population was Slavic and the ruling class was gradually assimilated into Slavs. Same thing that happend with the Kievan Rus.

>Same thing that happend with the Kievan Rus.
VGH!!! my brothers

Kek based Rurikid bro

The whole “true X" is silly to begin with. We’re all mongrels and it’s extra true in Europe, which has had a high population density and very active migration for thousands of years. Czechs for instance are still called Slavs even though it’s turned out that genetically, we’re pretty much everything.

Obviously, I'm just meme posting bro. But some Balkaners on here actually do consider themselves pure whatever, it feels pretty surreal to talk with a Croat calling Serbs "a different race".

They are Turkish

i am a 100% slavic kang with blue eyes
but I wish i was a turkish med...