Are there any women who have an Indian fetish? What type of women seek out pajeets...

Are there any women who have an Indian fetish? What type of women seek out pajeets? Ever race gets fetishized except them

Attached: 1644104574533.jpg (658x651, 90.4K)

>Are there any women who have an Indian fetish?
japanese , thailand , singapore

They like white men, small minority like black

cope

Attached: tegg4g.png (500x648, 512.23K)

This happens in waves because women are retarded. There was probably a time in history where Indian fetish was a thing

arab women are the property of indian bulls

I think back when India was seen as mystical and distant and you had things like that one ancient Sanskrit treatise on sex which is the only one westerners have ever heard of. Now the reputation of Indians has been so utterly destroyed by those autistic IT emigrants that by nature of their work are introverted and weak weirdos that I doubt it. The same thing probably ruined the image of East Asians in different parts of the world but I'm not sure. Maybe in countries where there aren't a noticeable amount of Indian immigrants but these immigrant types try to get into every country with a marginally better standard of living.

When lmao

Come back Rahul

I read a thing that said there was a trend of some British women going to India to get married a long time ago. They made a name for it

I can't find it now but there was an old
American newspaper article about Nehru's visit to America and that it said something like when he left he left behind a trail of steamy eyed women which is strange because he wasn't particularly handsome

CEO of Google paid to have this movie made in 2018 to try to up the streetshitter profile to white broads

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 344.02K)

Cope

they existed, they are the fans of yoga, indians mysticism including sect and bollywood

you will never be indian

Lmao if you think Japanese women lust for Indian guys

ive noticed that indian phenotypes are like arabs 90% looks like inbreds but the rest 10% looks like literal god/goddess.
>thats every race retard
other races are more even in their attratictiveness ratio

Lmao, FOR THE CULTURE!

>Japanese-American
top kek

Attached: 1645923772631.jpg (227x222, 7K)

My mom used to be huge on Indian culture. She even has a sari back when she was young.

Dunno if she's into Indian Guys though, she eventually married my Chink dad.

What's with inbred gooks like you seething you are literally bottom of the barrel incels who cuck your women to cumskins

>malding
oh did i hit a nerve panjit

more like she knew no indian would marry her

>they existed
Until they realised what Indians were really like