How do ich get married virgin german princess like pic rel?

How do ich get married virgin german princess like pic rel?

Attached: 1640016752910.jpg (1100x1720, 577.92K)

looks like a tranny

how about this russian koreaboo

Attached: image.jpg (720x897, 76.29K)

just b urself

I’ll trade you one for a pretty korean woman

Say henlo

not that interesting sir.

Whenever i hear that it sounds very philosophically complex.
i've always told handsome, you're full of potential ect at the same time my self, i'm just anxious caveman who running his brain for imaginating, ideas, delusions. depressing over my injury. both are "myself" and i can't see the footstep i should take. it's not a problem of the famous incel's "b...but i'm not 7ft gigachad to be clear...

Attached: 1646686649587.png (739x536, 127.02K)

germans have a very specific look in their eyes, deep set but still big and bright, don't know if it has a specific name or not

Attached: 432px-RichardWagner.jpg (432x598, 69.65K)

>virgin
heh
do you have a time machine?

i'll just give you all female population of south korea then.

I want one so bad :(

not even a weaboo

then come here and feel it. if you luckly find woman who's willing to bond to you. good for you.
btw don't dear to move here permanantly. SK is literally torturing machine for foregine migrants.

*dare

literally my dream girl when I was 13

the way things look just be yourself (korean)

>ywn race mix with a qt german woman

>virgin
cope

Eww what the fuck is that?

Ja, ich bin Chud, danke.

Okay I’m sold, why is it a torture machine though? I wouldn’t want to movers there permanently p, just do some colonising and leave

that's a man(male)

you're a man (ywnbam)

Be african

closed society, culture. which almost impossible to integrate foreigns who are also almost impossible to be assimilated.(even if they're willing to. the cultural vibe depresses the urge.)
i think nobody can move in here and be satisfy unless you come from poorest country(immigration to 'survive') or having the most ignorance personality in the world (chinese).

but if you are age late teen~ early 30, just wanna have some fun, hump and dump with average fortune(just much as around 1k~2k usd per month)? this is your destination.