Help me

>Be me
>19 years old
>Pride myself on my rich English ancestry
>Ancestry is focal point of my indentity, exclusively wear clothes manufactured in Britain and adopt English mannerisms
>Love being English, gives my life meaning
>Take a 23andme to further confirm how Anglo I am
>Results arrive 6 weeks later
>72% Irish, 22% Iberian, 3% Germanic, 3% Anglo-Saxon
>Have a mental breakdown, my mom lied to me. I'm a filthy fucking mick
>Cry into my pillow for an hour, mom knocks on my door to offer me crumpets to cheer my up
>Knock them out of her hand and call her a bitch

What the fuck do I fucking do mates? Unironically considering suicide.

Attached: f5f.png (434x327, 54.61K)

You're not English, you're not Irish, you're an American

You're black come and join us balckbro

Do ut

I'm a fucking subhuman. Dirty fucking mick blood in my veins. I think I'm gonna be sick.

I'm 19 too. I pride myself on Anglophilia.
My 23andme said 64% german, 33 brit, but I personally just refuse to believe it.l due to having no recorded German ancestry. Grew up without my father though so could be wrong. G25 coords with my DNA give a different result.
Also, keep in mind that Irish isn't the worst outcome. Many English people have strong celtic ancestry and assimilate into the culture, a notable example being the singer of Oasis, Liam Gallagher. Don't worry about it mate.

Attached: F19317B8-1A3C-4280-826E-8F6A2276666F.jpg (1440x529, 56.22K)

Not convinced Irish and British (minus anglo-saxon, norse and norman) DNA are different.

Know your great-grandparents? That's your ethnicity, simple as. There are other resources for British DNA you can put your results in if you want a better picture

My grandad is from North Yorkshire
see:

You write the Shadow over Innsmouth

I'd be more concerned about the Iberian blood
You're a beaner and probably part Muslim too

Fuck you.

lel

It seems to me external factors are the main source of your achievements and pride
Maybe get crazy about religion or the penis size of your father

Attached: b88.png (759x516, 160.29K)

was it worth it?
selling the blueprint of your soul to a global corporation for some vain reason

>72% Irish
seethe anglophile.

Attached: irland.jpg (400x400, 25.78K)

Ireland marry many people of Spain, bcoz both was seen as catholic allies against England... Is rare a irish no-iberized

German is the biggest ancestors of amerimutts... Many persons came from Prussia (kek), in conquist of West, and in the Mexican-American Wars settlement

What are they gonna do with it? Who cares?

I don't care, I choose to deny my german ancestry. Why would I want to be associated with the same ethnic group that kicked off both world wars and slaughtered millions?

most "english" people are actually celtic, big surprise
they got MICKED hard for centuries

indeed, it should worry you not, reaffirm you when you can't come up with a reason why they'd do something despite still doing said thing

Dude, my only "white" blood is Espanha, Portugal and Italy, i'm gigamutt, stop complain

And well, Germans are the biggest ethnicy of white americans

Attached: images (63).jpg (835x367, 104.63K)

>all the english are in the shithole states mixed with blacks
mother ingerland would be proud

Virginia isn't a shithole state, we're literally the first colony England ever had and full of culture
Also, those are self-reported