You will never experience anything close to the happiness this filipino grandma feels looking at their blonde grandchild

>you will never experience anything close to the happiness this filipino grandma feels looking at their blonde grandchild

Attached: 1517CCB7-77A2-44D7-8F05-B7AA07ADDA07.jpg (1024x946, 148.62K)

I used to never mind it, but Any Forums has redpilled me that interracial is wrong.
Thanks Any Forums. No, this is not ironic. I'm truly grateful.

man that grandma is hot...

Attached: 1644090458678.png (640x513, 177.14K)

*sigh*
being POC and wanting your grandkids to be white is literally internalized racism. that grandmother's smile is the result of self hatred.

something is dead wrong with pinoys i swear. The vast majority of the population have that incohesive mulatto resemblant while the 1 percent either look like easst asian, hapa or caucasian (especially those in the entertainment industry)

Attached: 1554216980394.png (568x548, 95.72K)

their problem

Not every people group can be as based as the Vietnamese and purge all the negative cultural influence from their ancient colonizers.

seriously, why are pinoys like this?

same vibes
Latinos are mindfucked (yes filipinas are latino)

Attached: tela.jpg (800x948, 134.03K)

how do i get foreign gf ?

Here in Brazil, exist this sentença:
>não interessa se ela é coroa, panela velha é que faz comida boa

Note that these are Americans that happen to have genes from this country, no one considers these "people" to be Filipino.

Iberians buck broke not one but two continents

>it doesn't matter if it's old, an old pot makes good food

I don't think there's anything wrong with two individuals that procreate with each other provided they're mentally sound and not degenerate.

>filipino
kek truly the weakest race

But filipinos are Spanish mutts

Attached: images (62).jpg (553x554, 25.09K)

The goal of every flip, become the Aryans of Asia.

Attached: 1639198059889.webm (576x1024, 1.7M)

Filipinos are basically just pacific Americans at this point. In 20 years Tagalog will be extinct. The average urban city dweller already speaks some weird English-based créole where they don't even know the original Tagalog words for basic everyday things like 'school' or 'university'.

Do any SEA here have a female family member who's married to a random (s)expat?
Are they the female version of weirdos who go abroad to find a wife or were they relatively normal?
Genuinely curious desu

Attached: 1625511673513.jpg (657x527, 24.45K)

It's bilieved 13 thousand soldiers from Spain, Bolivia and Mexico, arived in Phillipines, where there was 300 thousand people ...

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-101825.png (960x480, 291.77K)

They aren't weirdos at all. Looking European, having light skin and big eyes is the default beauty standards sought after by every women ranging from destitute street hookers, oligarch daughters to students doing physics PhDs.

How is racemixing regarded in the Philippines?