Do you stim in your country?

Do you stim in your country?

Attached: 1646809906184.webm (540x562, 893.93K)

I shake like this when Im horny and stressed when Im hiding behind a bush with my sight on a 10 year old ( male ) before my attempt to rape ( I am trans btw )

sometimes
Helps anxiety

Fake and gay

I shake like this when Im horny and stressed when Im hiding behind a bush with my sight on a 10 year old ( male ) before my attempt to rape ( I am trans btw )

I do it when i wanna pee

agrarian peasants just like to make up names for typical hunter chad behaviors. unlike most people, us hunters don't like to stay in the same spot for more than a few minutes, it makes us anxious because in prehistoric times it could have gotten your esophagus ripped out of your throat by a saber cat.

It's called rocking your legs and I do it when stressed.

this
we're simply more advanced

Yeah I do it

Yes, and I was doing it before I saw this thread.

I'd probably have died of a blood clot otherwise with how long I spend sitting down.

Everything is a sign of ADHD and autism.
There is a mental disease for everyone nowadays!

I have ADHD and my doc tells me it's an intelligence-lowering factor and now I feel stupid

Attached: 1634928292910.png (785x757, 267.06K)

What?

It's not really intelligence lowering so much as it makes it hard to apply it. I have it and always scored top of my class but also just never showed up to school and eventually dropped out because I didn't have the attention span for it. Went into the workforce where I get to keep busy and was much happier.

My soulmate

Attached: 1619163004735.png (780x670, 51.11K)

Another tick to the boxes of my self diagnosis for autism.

idk but i do that leg thing pretty often

i do do dat doe

I do this. Am I retarded?

like this user:
i too always scored top of class and had to retake iq tests because they thought i was cheating.
just hated sitting still. simple as.

Kinda this, I'm unironically considering using my pc while being in a yoga mattress or something.
I'm usually "normal" (considering that I smoke cigarette), but if I don't, then I'm like that and it is hard to deal with it.

*starts shaking leg again*

im laying bed on my side and "wagging" my right foot, seems to happen by itself

>i too always scored top of class and had to retake iq tests because they thought i was cheating
I'm not jellysad it's just dusty in here

Attached: 1618652609297.jpg (1024x768, 131.28K)

Oh and consider taking Aspirines, anons. It is kinda weird, but I don't have any kind of pains. Still, whenever I take aspirines in a semi-regular basis, it seems that I'm better able to do things properly and think clearly, maybe it will help you guys out too.