Does this happen in your country

Does this happen in your country

Attached: Capture.png (865x627, 702.28K)

Yeah, whenever men say they like girls from 'x' country they mean the top 1% (that they'll never get). It's pretty cringe but
it's something men have done for as long as countries have existed. They'll even say it in a way as if they're their saviors.

t. has no asian gf

Yeah polish women are mostly shit

I'd still take a below average asian girl just because I have a prefrence for slim brunettes with dark eyes

Yes but desu I just want a gf that isn't fat. I hate how fucking fat this country is.

I wouldn't want even one of those who are considered "top-tier", they all look childish in my opinion. Also I don't appreciate the culture and mentality of their countries, basically the only pro of Asian girls is the fact that they're usually slim (and yet again, that comes with low height), but that can be reached by just about everyone and most people in my social environment are thin/normal weight

From my experience here in Taiwan and traveling to Japan, almost all of the somewhat attractive AFs in WMAF relationships are "foreigners" themselves, i.e. they were born outside of Asia and are here on vacation or for work as they all speak perfect English with no accent.
The majority of WMAFs I see here and in Japan where the AF is a native of the country (i.e. speaks poor English) are ugly or brown as fuck.
If you yt pipo want an Asian gf get one from Los Angeles, New York, Canada, or Australia.

why did he make that face

Attached: 1646815586340.jpg (300x242, 13.82K)

I married an Italian.
She's the voice of Milky Holmes.

Attached: 450700036.1.jpg (827x1200, 128.69K)

It's the
>Oh God what have I done?
face

porco dio

My friend was telling me about his Asian girlfriend in college. He told me she was 10/10. When he showed me some pictures, she was a 5 foot tall monkey.

You can't understand if you don't have yellow fever.
I feel so sorry for you.

Riciapate testa da casso

Even the supposed good looking ones look like shit despite the pounds of makeup. Yellowfever is mental illness.

Attached: f9e.jpg (716x743, 59.35K)

no. it's incredibly easy to get a top tier asian woman as a decent looking white man in a country with lots of asian women. i do not want an asian woman though because i don't find asians attractive and i don't like foreigners.

>anti asian shilling

Cope more, roastie

Attached: 1626167043951.jpg (5000x5000, 1.99M)

>The majority of WMAFs I see here and in Japan where the AF is a native of the country (i.e. speaks poor English) are ugly or brown as fuck.
that’s because the english teacher needed a marriage visa so he could keep his location as japan on twitter

If Davido divorces his wife, is his marriage visa still valid?

not my problem

Attached: 1615836802252.png (1280x1200, 1.68M)

Both aren't attractive, first looks unnaturally filtered and second looks weird

>cherrypicking

Only white girls are truly beautiful. This is the legitimate basis for white supremacy. Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth