Why are thier cultures so similar? Is it because they are Catholic? Because they are tropical?

Why are thier cultures so similar? Is it because they are Catholic? Because they are tropical?
In Japan I often confuse workers from these two countries because they are brown, look Asiatic and are simple party people who live for the moment

Attached: images (50) (6).jpg (739x415, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MZJ3hyEa0I
youtube.com/watch?v=dFGl4WJMtBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dunno but I consider all of LatAm my brothers from another mother.

Attached: 1597204761100.png (759x481, 44.82K)

sim.

Literally 95% of Brazilian workers in Japan are genetically Japanese. What are you talking about? If they are brown it is because they chose to sunbathe.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MZJ3hyEa0I

This.

I would feel more comfortable there than in Japan KEK.

Because after discovering the good life. Japanese don't want to be Japanese anymore, choose the pinoy side of life.

Just because your last name is Yamamoto doesn't mean you're Japanese lmao

Attached: 在日ブラジル人.jpg (640x427, 69.84K)

Taking the photo of several crossbreds KEK. Most are the son of a father and mother of pure Japanese origin.
Literally the brazilian japanese who return to japan can't mix anymore because the level of autism in japanese culture is 99999

Most Brazilians here don't look japanese at all

Yes, it has a mixed part already. But there is a catch that several Japanese are from the island of tan Japanese that I forgot the name. The festive part of our culture and Filipinas culture is definitely Catholic heritage.

Okinawa

youtube.com/watch?v=dFGl4WJMtBc

Because the Spanish empire reached it? Our brothers from the Philippines are based, they have a mixture of Tagalog and Spanish, other languages too. They have their own borough named Mexico.

Just like the Catholic Hiroshima and Nagasaki, America massacred half of the population of Catholic Okinawa.

Filipino actually has many Nahuatl loan words

Even more based

They look better than native japanese

That's why you need to ally with Latinos and Pinoys to exterminate American culture in your country. Before everyone is wearing Mickey's Ears and Frozen Crown.

Far left qt

What country is that?

that's brazil
obscure flag I know

Because there is literally no point in keeping money forever if the only sure thing in life is death.

how are we similar?

for one there is no tacospeak here and brazilian girls are way hotter

Brazil is not Latin American.

It's probably the tropical climate. We are not hispanic btw