How are Australians so rich I don't get it

Imagine an entire country of rednecks with british accents.
They have zero industry and no stratups like us the smart Israelis - waze is Israeli by the way.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-084721_Chrome.jpg (1063x277, 55.07K)

You're either a fucking retard or a shitposter

Hes a 40 year old security guard who learns less than $2,000 a month

That's kangaroo dollar tho

Thats still a lot

>Imagine an entire country of rednecks with british accents.
Australians are some of the most intelligent and hardworking people in the world. We have Australian accents

We also invented penicillin, wifi, the pacemaker, black box flight recorders and ultrasound technology. Suck shit

I have been to Tel Aviv and even a bottle of water was like 7$ there. How is he supposed to live with such low wage ($1200) in his country?

He probably lives in a government cuckbox

based "Aussie inventions that chnaged the world" enjoyer

You invented none of that. You're a bogan on Centrelink.

This is the average Australian

Attached: r0_91_4320_2532_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1200x678, 86.48K)

thats still around 100k usd.

I only have a few moments to type this out, but the Aussies secret control the world's financial markets. Conspiracy fucks blame the jews, or the Americans, but it was the Aussies all along!

I wish.
We could hold our commodities hostage, but instead we sell them to foreigners for cheap and then we buy it from foreigners for 3x the price.

The average isn't working class

Australia doesn't exist, you fucking idiot. We are all paid CIA actors that pretend to exist to prevent people from knowing the truth about the Flat Earth and Ice wall. Wake up sheep-ACK!

I'm not and thankful I'm not a scandi barbarian either. You guys are so fucking full of yourselves for doing absolutely nothing and looking like pale neanderthals.
This is the average Israeli

Attached: HETHINKSHESEUROPEAN.png (1034x1398, 1.75M)

I unironically feel bad for shahar. The more he tells us about his life the more I pity him.

To make that much is he running across the outback or can you make that on local runs?

Attached: 1639096523467.png (944x1018, 236.4K)

He probably has a decent rate of pay and works long hours around the clock.

big noses are a sign of enlightenment and intelligence. the smaller your nose, the more closely related to simians you are.

That's still impressive, even my drivers that run 60-70 hours can only hit $1600-$1900 per week.

Please take your meds shahar

You know what they say about men with small noses...

Attached: 1641017447366.png (715x579, 631.34K)