Does this happen in your country?

does this happen in your country?

Attached: sweden.jpg (1439x1063, 301.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMlpl2oew-o
youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=EMlpl2oew-o

sincerely doubt this
also imagine making fun of other countries for trans shit when you live in america
you have it worse than anyone else

>does this happen in your country?
no, people don't talk much about trannies
yet

Attached: lol.jpg (1200x1200, 334.85K)

In Spain you get thrown in jail for child abuse for legal shit in America & Canada
God! What have they done in America! Out of 60 there was like 5 of those in my higschool

Is 90% Women larping as bisexuals. Read the report.

If i didnt follow american media i wouldnt even know trannies are a thing. Maybe we're culturally 10 years behind. Gays are only now starting to become normal

Oh trust me, you'll be getting to know them soon. Before you know it they'll be all over the news, TV and streets

No way this is true

Cope more americuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34

good. people being honest with society and themselves by embracing who they want to be- something people have been dreaming of for thousands of years.

complain all you want but fags and trannies used to be completely socially ostracized
>DDURRR HURRRR THAT'S A GOOD THING THOUGH
that's why you get no pussy. autism and low empathy.

Empathy is helping them seek therapy for their mental conditions, not enabling and promoting fantasies

Zoomers are fucked in the head.

No, empathy is assisting them in chopping their dicks off and keep them on medical payroll for the rest of their lives.

Based. There's a serious shortage of femboy bussy to go around. It's seriously easier to fuck women..

This just shows that faggotry is nurtured, if it is genetic, where were those people in 2014

Honosexuals reproduce by grooming little kids

Why wouldn't you want to be a biogirl in this day and age?

is it gay that you want to have a girl body with penis still attached and still want to have sex only with women

I am glad leftists are mutilating and steralizing themselves. The future will belong solely to me and my offspring.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 2.12.35 AM.png (1518x192, 56.08K)

fake news