I hope that they are nice

I hope that they are nice
( ・∀・)

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-151300_Chrome.jpg (1332x1484, 761.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

70 japanese have gone to fight in Ukraine so a little unbalanced

They were turbo right wing autists. I checked on futaba chan and it seems Japanese people are overwhelmingly pro-Ukraine. Everything they know about the situation seems to come from English media and twitter which is dominated by Western information warfare.

how did they decide the 8 people? are they jomon?

wow a whole 8 people

They are busty nymphos who will harrass Japanese herbivore men when they go buy panties from a vending machine

Please please accept me, I will work, I will become a functioning developing individual in society

Attached: ESouP2ZVAAAYz6E.jpg (1341x1625, 291.58K)

>civilized people are pro not being fucking invaded in 2022
wow, who would've thought

nice numbers

kys politically radical weeb

they won the lucky straw pull.

This was last resort option for Putin. They've been dealing with the situation for 8 years. West and Ukraine didn't want to compromise on anything, Ukraine refused to abide by Minsk agreements. Even Gorbachev is going on Russian T.V. and saying this was justified because the West has broken all its promises on NATO expansion

>tf
>tp
kek

wasn't Gorbachev one of the main guys who broke the soviet union?

yeah it's owned by america and its media is dominated by america. they all use american social media. not even south korea is as influenced.

Gorbachev was the naïve idiot liberal reformer who presided over the Soviet Union's collapse, but he personally didn't want that to happen. He believed all of the West's narrative and propaganda about wanting peace and friendship.

Will they all live at the same place? Wish there would be a documentary about these people adapting to their new lifes in Japan

Attached: 88A91550-C01C-4CC7-8592-11E1A1C6E52A.jpg (1080x1350, 252.14K)

>this was justified because the West has broken all its promises on NATO expansion
lol

Ukraine has been ineligible to join both NATO and EU for 8 years now. It's a made up narrative.

You'll find many American foreign policy experts who were saying this was going to happen since the first NATO expansion plans were underway in the 90s.

Name one japanese scientist

Which is why they were building up forces to attack Donbass like idiots because they were encouraged to by the US. They wanted to do what Azerbaijan did to Armenia with the drones. They even bought the same ones from Turkey. After Azerbaijan's victory there was an American analysis paper that came out talking about how it could apply to Donbass war. And Ukraine started buying Turkish drones right after that. Them also talking about acquiring nuclear weapons was also a stupid move that definitely didn't help things.

山中伸弥

Russia has literally never abided by any agreements and the minsk agreements were under duress and completely invalid, if you hold a gun to someones head and tell them to sign something saying if they ever do stuff you don't like you can shoot them that doesn't make it a valid premise for shooting them

Hisashi Ouchi

Lmao don't even get me started on Ukraine and nuclear weapons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

>8 ppl
Lmao, never change Nipon, never change

Attached: 1626063554460.jpg (487x463, 31.9K)

This sounds like prejudiced nonsense. Russia was not fucking around with this situation. If they found a genuine agreement that would return Ukraine to it's status as a neutral state they would have abided to it by the letter.
Shouldn't have given them up then, correct it was stupid of them. But they technically never owned them anyways they were just in their territory and didn't have the codes for them. Russia never acted aggressive to Ukraine until the CIA Maiden coup. I don't really blame Ukrainian people for anything. This is the fault of the US, NATO, and the corrupt oligarchs in control of the country who are mostly Jews and don't even live in Ukraine.

>thinking rules matter.
Cyprus should not be in EU, but it is.
They don't have sovereignty over all there dejure territory.
The rules are meaningless.

After putin you're next disgusting dog

Knowing Japan, they're probably partners/children of evacuated embassy staff.