Magnets are really fucking weird if you think about them...

Magnets are really fucking weird if you think about them. They literally defy Newtonian mechanics and everyone just goes “haha yeah that’s magnets” without thinking about them anymore. Do you find magnets interesting in your country?

Attached: D84BC49A-B299-410E-8368-58F7CB883B14.png (1106x1012, 637.2K)

Pure motherfucking magic
Right?
This shit'll blow your motherfucking mind

Magic everywhere in this bitch

Truly mysterious

Attached: fuckin-magnets-how-do-they-work-me-irl-2952337.png (280x155, 72.84K)

No they don't. Gravity is the issue

For real, though.
Fucking magnets.
How do they work?

This reminds me that I haven't seen a Juggalo in years. They must have all grown out of that stupid phase by now.

Magnetism is witchcraft

Attached: 884.png (643x758, 288.01K)

i studied physics at university
electromagnetism, gravity and 2 nuclear forces are the 4 fundamental forces, everything else being a product of those 4
magnetism isnt the problem, at least there are ways to deal with it and make equations about it and have full understanding and predictive power about it

gravity is a real mystery, once you go into 'but why?' questions with gravity you get lost much faster than with other forces

There is a universal magnetic field that rotates a certain way. It's like a 3d gear turning. Only energy joined rotating fully interact with it properly. A strong localized magnetic field is created by rotating a bunch of types of matter properly the same way to interact which causes the universal field to alter. Then other particles with strong anglural momentum and north and south poles get "caught" in it

I simplified it.

Every now and then I think about buying some really strong magnet with a hook on it and its possible uses but then I think I'd probably injure myself or it would get stuck in some spot forever or would wreck my shit

It's called Electro-magnetic force, and if you've ever had your arm hair stand on end cus of a ballon or some friction-exposed thing come near it, that is actually the same force, it is cus if electrons are aligned (not that I know what that means) they attract other electrons.
SO it doesnt defty newtonian physiscs cus newtonian physics is just about kinetic physics with particular regard to gravitional force cus it's the obvious one but just not realising that there were other forces newtonian equations aren't necesarily consistent with them.

Attached: sdaadsdas.png (897x428, 235.45K)

That's not right at all retard

I'm not in the mood retard. Goodbye

Attached: 220px-Spin_One-Half_(Slow).gif (220x220, 795.86K)

orbital mechanics were the first 'woah dude' moments for me
understanding why doesnt a planet/moon just crash into the sun/planet or understanding why doent an electron crash into nucleus changed my understanding of the world a little bit when i was a kid

Oh but I see you attached some big brained gif to imply that if you were in the mood you could prove me wrong huh?
Well you've really put me in my place so sorry!

I learnt it from playing kerbal space program

kerbal is great but its nowhere near autistic enough as a physics/engineering degree, and after some time autism for the sake of autism becomes fun
what i would add to kerbal is the plumbing
plumbing is really important to rockets, fuel injectors, fuel mixes, pumps etc

rockets never exploding at launch takes away from the experience

>why doent an electron crash into nucleus
The reason is quantum mechanics not orbital mechanics.

try answering your questions with Tesla's Ether. alone obviously or the kike will catch you

But why?

Gravity isn't real. It is just an affect of the distortion of space-time.

t. knower

its like the zone from strugatsky novel, you know the one that got turned into stalker movie
we just dont know
maybe gravity is just friends we made along the way

>make up words
>pretend that solves the mystery
It's magic.

Yeah I agree it doesn't solve the mystery, but it explains that it is being caused by electrons and their alignment and is the same force as hairs standing on end.

i misread magnets as manlets

>thirdie
>/x/ bullshit
checks out