How are your social life and relationship with your girlfriend/wife going in your country

How are your social life and relationship with your girlfriend/wife going in your country

Attached: 1646682801698.png (1106x1012, 718.82K)

Alright
Thankfully, I don't have a spouse

4 years with my current gf. i plan to leave her soon because i just dont love her anymore and have been seeing other people on the side which is unfair for both of us at this point

>0 friends
>1 e-bf
you tell me

no gf but ive grown a lot closer with my college friends
but i'm gonna graduate in two months and we'll rarely see each other again :(

Why don't you have friends?

only one it was good but she cheated on me and moved in with person she cheated with. It hurts and I think of her every day. Pretty pathetic but my friends told me I dodge a bullet.

I would have married her if I had the chance

Don't trust women so implicitly

I know user, fool me once I guess.

I should have known better: my cousin was cheated on a few years ago by his then-wife. He's from a wealthy family (so never will struggle financially), active, funny, etc. She cheats on him with a cop.

they annoy me, I'm not really bad at socializing, but I like staying home and maybe chat from time to time through the pc/phone, now the normies here soon enough start insisting with their retarded ''when we will meet'', ''when can you come to visit or can I visit you?'' or ''when will we go out?'' and then I start to avoid them or ignore them completely

Damn, well if you're still going to date, just be careful, you really can't trust women these days.
Sounds like you're the problem, man.

kek i orbitted a woman and would've married her too. In the hindsight, she was a whore and retarded, I would've left her if she had ever gotten serious

problem?, I don't see any desu

chad

Me and my hand? We are inseparable

Attached: 17256782564326.png (720x644, 38.54K)

My what?

Yeah maybe it's for the better user. Women are untrustworthy as fuck.

I don't know if I will in the immediate future. Not really a "catch" to most women either. I'll just keep doing my own shit and see if I find a girl. Orbiting never ends up good either desu, happened to me before as well.

I just had woke up from a dream where I went on a cross-country road trip with my high school crush.

It's your life

this

my girlfriend? I haven't spoken to her in 7 years