This is what happens when you're too cowardly to stand up to tyranny

This is what happens when you're too cowardly to stand up to tyranny.

Attached: file.png (583x699, 376.46K)

BOOOM!!!!!!

The only thing I know about Bangladesh is the unironic CCL shill on this board is the most annoying fucker on the planet. I'm with Lithuania on this one.

They CANNOT do this to my man Green japan

That is only the beginning.

Attached: Chicken Kyiv.png (1292x502, 152.85K)

No refunds.

Attached: 1645051504645.jpg (1080x1330, 93.05K)

Seems excessive, and the gloating of the twitter post is in poor taste. But they're free to donate or not as they please, it was a free donation. Lithuania has more reason that most countries to be furious about Russian aggression.

Why is this person so happy about it?
If the vaccines are working (like we were told for the last two years) doesn't it mean that people are going to die because of this? People that had no stake in the conflict. Why would anyone be happy about this?

Attached: 1483931614626.png (1280x738, 760.56K)

Banglabros... We lost...

Poor countries can't afford these useless vaccines in general, especially along with economic destruction. If the vaccines work, then they should be made accessible as possible especially to those who cannot afford them. Not doing this means you don't actually care about that but have other motives.

We got too cocky.

Bangladesh can just get their vaccines from India and China. I'm sure a country with 160 million people can procure vaccines just fine and don't need fucking Lithuania.

You cant save everyone.
The best people will be saved.
The scum will die.
It sucks.
But you cant save everyone.

That's a good way to send more countries to the Chinese side, good job.

There are a hundred things you could send to a hundred countries. Might as well only send to countries friendly to yours.

BOOM!

Attached: boom.jpg (805x1140, 499.58K)

Bangladesh is literally sourcing most of their vaxx from us. Plus unlike western mRNA experimental shit our vaccines are traditional inactivated virus or viral vector

BOOM!!!! WE JUST PUNISHED CITIZENS IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY FOR NOT INVOLVING THEMSELVES IN EUROPEAN AFFAIRS

Based Bangladeshis, now they can remain sterile and their offspring will immigrate to Lithuania and make it a beautiful diverse brown country4XN8P

So now ukies are the new niggers right? Faceless subhumans good only for virtue signaling? A month ago no body gave a shit about them, and now seems that the west kisses the ground where they walk. Can't se just stop for a moment and realize that they're slavs? As in the retardedly violent, incompetent and opportunistic spawn of the communist regime? What does make those retards on twitter think they're any better than the russians? They're just like the russians for fucks sake

People in US satellite countries all are like that. Have you ever talked to someone from Taiwan? They act they own the planet.

>US gets functional economies
>China gets gibs beggars
Bros... we lost...

you should compare how much stuff in your house has a "made in Bangladesh" vs "made in Lithuania"

>indian vaccines
Forgive me if I stay well clear

Bangladesh can't stop making things for us, they need the money.

Do you want total war?
This is how you get total war

BOOM!!! SHOULD OVERTHROW YOUR GOVERNMENT OVER THE CONFLICT BETWEEN TWO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

Attached: russia ukrainian soyboi twitter.png (510x680, 305.48K)

>look at how many sweatshops with child workers we have

We sell only to fellow thirdies ;)

Good, so they don't mind not getting them

Are you really gonna pretend China won't explore the shit out of Bangladesh if they ever land there?
Chinks don't give a fuck about giving gibs to 4th world cunts, look at what they're doing in SS Africa.

>its actually real and not another ruskie reverse mind trick saboteour
what do bangladoids people care about ukranians?
day by day i hate ukranians more.

probably
the only ones making a big deal out of this are euros

Was someone else buying? Haven't heard much about Indian covid vaccine, where are they used?

Good
How many cases of horrific mutations and painful deaths so far?

Russia is oddly quiet on the online front compared to 2014, why is that?

Only heard of it from here and two times it was someone with an Indian flag sperging out about western democracy or something. Weird shit

This looks gay, and fake.

Lithuania is so fucked, not only they are getting grilled by China they are also directly impacted by the EU sanctions on Rusisa and Belarus

HAHA HECKIN BOOOOOOM DUDE WHOLESOME 100 UKRAINERINOS