Where did it all go wrong bros

Where did it all go wrong bros

How can we make it better

Attached: 1363A20B-E2A4-4216-A06A-62C7AEE7063A.png (1280x674, 34.71K)

not enough white slaves serving BIPOC

YWNBAW

this

iykyk

Attached: klcon.jpg (1166x1750, 287.84K)

stop paying attention to people that stupid shit like "the constitution wasn't written by people that live today so we need to throw it out" or "we need to reduce the resources of public emergency services so criminals stop dying in the course of committing a violent crime."

>Where did it all go wrong bros
the 4th of july of 1776, pity I dont have the exact time.

>Where did it all go wrong bros
When you rebelled against the crown you dirty traitors

this
give me a time machine and some automatic rifles and ill save america

niggers are the root of all problems in america

Stop electing leaders from the same two classes of society. All your politicians are either lawyers or the children of rich businessmen.
Clean up your citizens' health, obesity and drug problems.
Start giving children a quality education in history, economics, STEM and the trivium (grammar/logic/rhetoric).
Stop consuming Chinese garbage like plastic and shun it as anti-American, low-class trash.
Choose good leaders from a broad cross-section of society who will render obsolete the old partisan splits between the Democrat and Republican parties.

The major party ideologies have become so carbon-copied and diluted that there's no longer any connection between the ideal and the policy. It's just gibberish, topped with an appeal to some abstract American value. It's like a loop where the voter base only support a policy because the party promotes it, and the party only promotes that policy because the voters support it. The people have no ability to reason, they can only parrot. They are trained to detect and have a hostile response to anything that doesn't reflect their own party.
> "You don't support my freedom to an ExtraLarge .45 Oxycontin Combo with fries? You must be a Lib'rul"
> "Wait...You think I should have to pay for it? THAT'S NOT FREEDOM RACIST TRUMPTARD".

balkanization
muricans lost the last thing they had in common when the USSR fell.

I hate Canadian posters so much you wouldn’t believe

politicians sold the country to private business and lobbies
thanks reagan

the media is trying so much to make russia look as menacing as the ussr was, it is ridiculous

1945 (and no this isn't a "the good guys lost" type post)

not enough nvbian qveens becoming BWC slaves

this

There have been untold billions spent to correct these things. They didn’t work. Why? Because personality and IQ is largely heritable, and a large section of the population is in the far left tail of the bell curve. So fix that.

they started with black people
and now everyone is a slave

agreed, the micks have to go back