Why would France post this? It doesn't make them look strong

Why would France post this? It doesn't make them look strong.
Are they implying that they are going to surrender AGAIN?
Why are my tax dollars being wasted on these cowards in NATO when they could be funding Universal Basic Healthcare for Americans?

Attached: France.png (1024x1024, 1.46M)

Your tax dollars are going to Israel not nato

>Me when I poop

>LOOK HOW MUCH SHIT MONSIEUR LE PRESIDENT HAS TO DEAL WITH
>SEE HOW HE GRIMACES AND PUTS HIS HANDS ON HIS FACE IN THIS STAGED PHOTOSHOOT?
>AREN'T YOU LUCKY TO HAVE HIM AS PRESIDENT?

Eat more fiber and less frogs

if it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking russian

i fucking love JVPITER so much lads

Attached: macron2.jpg (837x1277, 197.16K)

feeling despair when you realize beautiful evropa will never be united during your lifetime....

that nigga seriously spent an hour posing for a photographer trying all sorts of stressed out poses

It's not posted for Any Forums incels. He wanted to show french voters that he is working hard. Remember that the elections are next month

I let out an VGH every time I see his face
Imagine if he knew a forum of internet incels simps for him

I don't. I'm team MacrOFF

are you voting for him?

>when they could be funding Universal Basic Healthcare for Americans?

Attached: 1644783482120.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)

he's on his political campaign, he's doing it for the boomers vote and it works since they are the most submissive species on the planet

VGH....

Attached: 1645959134088.png (1374x1245, 319.36K)

Yes I will. I wanted to vote Zemmour but he is too weak on Putin. Macron was my second choice anyway. I'm fine with him. Thanks to him I don't pay wealth taxes.

ummm… not a good look chud…

I don't want the JVPITER memes to end...

He had sent an aircraft carrier to threaten Turkey. why is he thinking now

he really does look like a roman emperor, like he was transported here from the age of heroes
VGH, the only man I'd follow to battle..

>he was voting (((noseferatu)))
Holy bandwagoner

>JVPITER memes
idk what that means

just interesting that you also include non-EU states + non-NATO states + other nuisance states which are far more irritating than the UK.
Belgium is truly a fucking scourge all the EU infrastructure should be moved to Vienna or somewhere that isn't 60% Immigrant.

brexit means brexit

based

You forfeited your right to be European

It’s called sovl, of course mutts wouldn’t understand

>muh taxes
Americans are a meme

Attached: 621A5023-764B-4B77-8105-6E6BB9BA3F00.jpg (750x748, 100.67K)

why do you frogs always have to act so smug to us
why can’t you just be magnanimous and accept our humble apologies

Because you never fucking learn.

fuck are you on about it’s not like we’ve left the eu multiple times

so did you when your country is 40% MENA/African in the under 20s and you have your entire far left and far right as anti-EU.

One feels, as with Napoleon, that he is fighting against destiny, that he can’t win, and yet that he somehow deserves to.

Based

>Belgium is truly a fucking scourge all the EU infrastructure should be moved to Vienna or somewhere that isn't 60% Immigrant.

100% agree. If we want to make the EU work we need to remember the Hapsburg legacy and follow their example. But you'll never get the french to agree unfortunately.

Then we can finally split this artificial nonsense country. I'm still holding it against you, Nigel.

What are your thoughts about this man?

Attached: FNPrPqsXoAM9ABN.jpg (1280x720, 832.02K)

He's an empathic human being which makes him a god. Something that nonwhites will never understand because they're not human.

we will rejoin the EU as a regular member by 2040 or so, will probably adopt the Euro. The average Brit born after 1970 is Apathetic and Europhilic. Assuming there isn't a massive change in perception it will be something like 70-75% pro-EU

He is only empathic with non whites and with our money.

Attached: DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success.jpg (300x300, 40.54K)