In a restaurant Americans don’t get charged for water

In a restaurant Americans don’t get charged for water

Attached: 10D6801D-7866-4FDE-9684-0795BBB791C9.jpg (1200x628, 47.82K)

It's illegal to charge.

Yeah but fluoride so
Suffering

Our tap water is poison and in America only poison is free.

Of course not, it's just water. Usually they'll bring it out as soon as you sit down.

>has to tip 20% of the bill
Do Americans really?

"has" implies obligation, so no.

Not even in drier-than-hell Commiefornia they charge for it?

Someone does?
Water is free.

Here we have to specify it's filtered water

Attached: Pepe.jpg (579x529, 22.58K)

Memes aside, do you actually have to pay for water?

Why would they charge for it? Do Europeans really have to pay for tap water in a restaurant? I thought you guys were first world

Attached: 1629589144661.png (624x479, 132.1K)

Water is legally mandated to be free. Americans expect a nice glass of water jammed with ice.

Only if you ask for bottled water (it's the standard, if you want tap you'll have to specify). I thought Cali was out of water for many years and in perpetual drought, it'd make sense for them to charge for it.

WTF AMERICANS THIS IS LITERALLY COMMUNISM WHY AREN'T YOU PROTESTING?!

depends on the restaurant
this biergarten I go to automatically adds the 20% tip
most places are fine with 15%
of course you don’t have to tip, but in my state it’s legal to pay a waiter or waitress $5 an hour (most of their money is tips) so it’s a moral obligation

When you buy 1 (one ) soda in an American restaurant you get infinte soda

Attached: 1646400837307.png (776x735, 138.33K)

How can they claim to suffer?

A customer in my state was refused a refill and the local news covered the story.

Attached: pepe hat.jpg (300x300, 15.07K)

its a big reason we are so fat. I stopped drinking soda in highschool but some people drink a 12 pack of soda a day

very based, hope they got their refill

if you ask for a glass of water no, but if you do so in the restaurant table they might not bring it out and you'll look like a cheap cunt

Why? A water is the standard drink right?

Cali is out of water *because* they frivolously waste water at all opportunities. Just because there's a drought doesn't mean we change American culture.

no
when you go to restaurant you order menu which includes drink, the standard drink is cheap wine

that's based af

Does no one drive in Spain then?

Here you're charged for the service and/or the cup. There's no law saying you can go into a business and demand water.

Who the fuck goes to a restaurant and order water?