The *real* Humanitarian Superpower

The *real* Humanitarian Superpower

Attached: 800px-Herb_Polski.png (800x941, 270.44K)

:^)

they were beating colored migrants just a few weeks ago, poland the double standards country

we are entilted to who we want in our country

source on that sweetie

.The real takeaway here is that eastern euros will crash their economies and societies out of spite. All of them.

We will only benefit from Ukrainian immigration. As a Canadian you should know it, they literally built Manitoba out of nothing.

Why would they not be angry at people from MENA taking advantage of the war to flee to western Europe?

>manitoba
Doing yourself zero favours with that praise.

I'd rather live in Winnipeg than in Vancouver any time

sovereignty
noun, plural sov-er-eign-ties

1) the quality or state of being sovereign i.e. letting whoever you like inside your country

Ukrainians are the same like us, I'm pretty sure if there was a war in France you'd let French people into Italy too.

It seems like westerners are more excited about what's happening here than we are, for us it was always obvious that in case of war we'd let Ukrainians in, I couldn't even imagine it to be otherwise.

nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1646426827908.png (999x695, 151.75K)

Pffthahaha

t. Zhang

sounds based to me

>double standards country
What's this appeal to fairness? They have to treat Afghans the same as their neighbours, says who?

I wish we were flooded by French cuties.

Poland is actually the 3rd Rome

Ukros are our brothers. We're tied culturally, ethnically and historically and we know how it is to be under Russia. If shit went down in Serbia we wouldn't care so why would we care about MENA?

>ukros
>brothers

Attached: 1645733695330.jpg (690x460, 34.27K)

>If shit went down in Serbia we wouldn't care

I'd take every Croat/Catholic Serb in tho.