Last thread got janny's before someone could answer...

Last thread got janny's before someone could answer, why are Russians the only nationality Americans regularly use as villains anymore?

Attached: 81FdZwppzMS._SL1500_.jpg (1057x1500, 294.85K)

Always a cold war schizo general gone rogue when Russian. Otherwise it's usually space aliens or Arabs or Americans

Shut the fuck up, you God damn commie

Every american femboy dreams about RVSSIAN BVLL invading his house and doing unspeakable things to him.

or germans like in die hard

Let's trade. You get our femboys and we get yours

>janny gave me a politics warning in the last thread for even saying P*tin because he was losing the argument
Gotta love when Janny gets petty.

What are you on about? Is janny with us right now?

Because they're still villains.

Some user said Americans don't care about Russia right now. I said it's only Putin cock sucking conservatives that don't care. He immediately deleted my post out of pure seethe.

The director of Nobody is literally Russian

Probably not a moscow raised krembot like most of them

The media switched from muslim terrorists to russians to psychologically prepare the people for the long planned conflict we are watching escalate right now

You were talking to me and I'm not a fucking janny

Janny still got butthurt, and you're still wrong and retarded.

The only two movies I've seen in a decade were Joker and Encanto so I don't know what you're on about.

Any Forums manchild moment

That's the only way for us to be represented as ethnicity in American movies. I don't mind that.

I'm guessing your parents aren't from here

t. consoomer

My parents are both red blooded Russia hating Americans. Only immigrants don't understand why we hate them.

Government induced hysteria. This is a third in last few years. First was with covid and vax, then nigger got kneeled, now le bad Russia dared to invade fellow white people.

>guy portrayed as the villain is completely in the right
Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1646158927943.jpg (778x431, 173.45K)

Massive Chinese market makes any corporation very afraid to antagonize China or depict them in anything other than a positive light.

How old are you unironically?
t. Another user

He does his country is full of AIDS, drug abuse, and suicide right? Maybe he should fix his own problems before accusing other countries of trying to ruin his.

I wasn't asking about Biden but thanks for your input.

You sound immature. Do you have mental issues?

>ur a kid
>ur dumb
These aren't arguments.

I'm just asking, user.

Attached: 1646410302923.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

>tf
>tp

You're just butthurt is all. You have no argument so you're resorting to ad hominem as usual.

I don't blame you though. It's kind of impossible to defend Russia.

Because they are? They literally threat to nuke the world if you don't do what they want

based. I love Russian villians because I get to learn more about Russian culture.

I'm not the guy you were arguing with

You are just as butthurt and dumb as him. Multiple retards can and do exist.

You're the one that sounds butthurt, pal.

Verisimilitude

Seriously though, Russian mob is a thing and a real problem. Who else should they be casting? Chinese? And homegrown American villains seem common enough.

And Russian whining about Russians being evil in the indiana Jones that took place during Cold War proper is just plain laughable.

Says the guy asking for people's age as some weird attempt at a gotcha.

Russian mob is a cool villain. Are you gonna start bitching about stereotyped as mobsters too? Also they’re white so directors can use them and not get hated like with death wish.

>the only nationality Americans regularly use as villains anymore?
We use plenty of nationalities as villains, Arabs for example

We don't use Arabs anymore. American Sniper caused so much controversy it basically ruined that entirely.