Russia and Bulgaria

What is their relationship like? What do they think of each other?

Attached: russia-vs-bulgaria-thick-colored-silky-flags-d-illustration-sky-background-152163520.jpg (800x566, 23.76K)

Bulgaria is a tiny country of 5 million people

What our relationship should be?

Like America and Costa Rica

Cretin
This

Bulgarians believe they invented the alphabet that Russia and other slav countries use, as well as their religion and culture to a certain extent thanks to the large Bulgarian empire of the middle ages being Orthodox and important in the eastern europe region

for this reason, they believe they are some sort of paternal father figure to russia

Once we delivered them from the Turks. As a thank you since that day they've participated in every war with us on the side of our enemies. They also in NATO now.

>we
Sorry, but it was us.

>we
Sorry, but it was us.

Imperial Russia liberated us from turks. The modern corrupt commie mafia shithole has nothing to do with them. Our loyalty was to the king and you chose kill him. Also return our 25 tons of gold and 50 tons of silver you stole during communist times. Oh wait, you wont and you will call us nazis and US puppets, like you do with every country.

Also this

There is so much NATO bloat that I think if it came down to it Bulgaria would be neutral or working both sides even it that is not what the commitment allows, Turkey as well maybe

>I told Serbs to attack them because they unified with Rumelia and I didnt want them to become bigger
>I told them go to war we will back you then I pulled out and they lost territory
>I occupied them for 60 years, bringing them down from middle tier european country to the poorest EU country
Russia is like an unwashed smelly dude that owes money to his friends and wonders why nobody is calling him back so he needs to resort to violence. If you want your friends to call you learn to behave

>Our loyalty was to the king and you chose kill him

Attached: 1645814505312.png (751x1484, 602.17K)

>RUSSIA IS THE HECKIN REASON MY COUNTRY IS A SHITHOLE
Literally every Eastern European country was better off pre-1990

Attached: FIZ5O14XMAMp4m8.jpg (1599x1021, 192.06K)

i don't believe it i know it

>let me tell you about your country

We like Russians but hate post Tzarist Russian politicians and governments, all of which were hostile to us

You were also hostile to them, even the Tsarist government because Battenberg loved the Kaiser's semen so much.

>Russia is like an unwashed smelly dude that owes money to his friends
You wouldn't exist without Russia.

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-134131_Chrome.jpg (1080x1721, 452.75K)

Why didn't your parents move here before the 90s if it was so good?

honk honk

lol sure

Didn't also the russians sided with the serbs against Bulgaria in the Balkan wars?

fair enough