Spend half the year on vacation

>spend half the year on vacation
>spend the other half on strike
Suffering is impossible in France.

Attached: 16006364794_c002700129_b.jpg (1024x810, 114.39K)

None of these are real
We have 60 hrs weeks and barely get paid 1000 euros per month on average
No scenery no beauty and crime is rampant.
Complete shithole

Also most people here either have no vacations or are cant afford to take them.
Miserable country. I dont understand why people still live in this shithole. I think the government prevents us from leaving.

Lies everyone knows you do 40 hours of work per year then spend the rest of the time on the beach or in the beautiful countryside sipping wine and eating 5 star meals while having sex with 10/10 hotties

>We have 60 hrs weeks
LOL

Bs 40 hrs is what i make in a couple of days and you probably earn the same in 30 min of work in the us. Our countryside is ugly our coastline garbage,food sucks and the girls only date foreigners to escape this shithole

>most people here either have no vacations
LOL

10hrs a day 6 days a week for 1100 euros a month. And i am among the employees with the highest pay lmao
Shit country
Shit people
Someone nuke us

Just go back to Algeria

That's very true. People here complain all the time without thinking a single moment about the good things they have. We have problems of course but not that much compared to the rest of the world.
Bande de cons.

Yes we have no vacations. Most we have are 2 to 3 days off
Cities look like slums, countryside is trash and weather sucks

Being wealthy in France is possibly the best life in Europe, but all that money is from tourists visiting Paris and southern France (Nice, Marsailles, Montpellier, etc). Being poor in France is a tragedy with very few ways to escape.

Schizo off his meds again

Just go back to Algeria

Ok gov shill. Everyone knows this place is utter shite anywhere else in europe is better
Not a nafri
Cope some more

Go back to Algeria

>We have 60 hrs weeks
35h
>and barely get paid 1000 euros per month on average
because you're working illegally
>No scenery no beauty and crime is rampant.
for you
>Complete shithole
again, for you, Mamadou

Attached: Big Black Cathedral.jpg (800x533, 117.4K)

No every person with wealth escapes to switzerland

>anywhere else in europe is better
Like Albania, Ukraine, Germany, UK ? All those countries are worse.

60 hrs and i am a legal employee cope some more darmanin.
>u u must be a foreigner
I live in southern village and work at the only shop there
Cope seethe and dilate

All those places are miles better especially the uk and germany

>Schizo gets first post
>now the whole thread is consacred to his deliriums

Attached: 1609589482272.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

Send him back to Algeria

If you work 60h/week for barely 1000€ which is illegal in France those countries will be worse in every single way. You want to loan money ? 1000% interests, you break you leg ? You have to spit cash to get into a hospital. Crime in England is way higher than in France. And Germany is getting fucked with the restrictions on Russia because those retards left the nuclear.

>those retards

Attached: 1603804343650.png (636x513, 188.07K)

Ok mamadou
Noone care about whether its legal or muh code du travail because laws arent enforced and can be easily bypassed.
Germany is safer cheaper prettier and has higher wages and so does the uk

Sorry user I know it's not your fault but that a dumb decision. Nuclear energy is currently the best ecological solution we have and it's very safe when done correctly.
If you're too fucking dumb to fail in a country where university if 100% free that you end up working 60h/week for less than what I was paid for my last internship where I worked half less then there's not a single way you'll live in even somewhat better conditions in UK or Germany.