Indiabros I kneel

Indiabros I kneel
Better yet I squat

Attached: 9AE73533-2886-425A-BFEE-97D5B7EF7567.jpg (754x677, 52.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ostl6EK7eT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sit on the toilet while putting my feet on a little stool (no pun intended)

Everyone on the eastern side mostly squats. Japan,china and other asian countries all have squat toilets. In our house we have one squat toilet, and one western style toilet. Western style toilet is better for old people with creaky joints. For everyone else squat toilet is better.

ascend sir poo

Attached: 234234.png (230x304, 52.23K)

it's true
the lower the toilet seat, the easier it is to shit

You are a honorary German

starting today i'm streetshittingmaxxing

only brown people do this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=ostl6EK7eT4

better for fat people too

Yes I didn't think of that.

I do this when I have to poo at a public toilet. No joke.

Couldn't you just lean forward rather than shit like you're being potty trained?

I just read about it. This seems dangerous user. From what I read on the internet, they can break sometimes and badly cut you. But maybe it depends on the quality of the toilet bowl. Still I wouldn't risk it.

just lean forward and it accomplishes the same thing.

I've always squatted to poop

for some reason, i have been doing this ever since I was 5 years old and just can't get into the sitting.

Maybe he's from Alsace.

i sit like this and not just on toilets it's unironically comfier way to sit than on your butt

>Everyone on the eastern side mostly squats. Japan,china and other asian countries all have squat toilets
but people there still prefer using Western style toilets even in the countryside

isn't there a gore pic floating around of a girl who did this and the toilet broke, cutting her leg open

My body mutated wrong and I can't squat

Op here
I stared like doing in the shower sometimes and it really helped me with digestion problems I’ve always had
I know it’s gross but I think it’s better than being sick but yeah I would never do over the toilet like that cause it’s way too dangerous