Unironically why did Westerners inject themselves with mRNA vaxx?

Unironically why did Westerners inject themselves with mRNA vaxx?

Attached: 1646346119901.png (306x306, 72.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lrt.lt/en/news-in-english/19/1634221/lithuania-cancels-decision-to-donate-covid-19-vaccines-to-bangladesh-after-un-vote-on-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pfizer wanted to make lots of money quickly. Western countries don't have the capability to produce traditional vaccines en masse because they outsourced their cheap vaccine production to us. mRNA vaccines are easier to manufacture than inactivated / VV vaccines.

I didn't get a jab

Reminder that to this day Moderna is still the most effective vaccine in every single comparative study.

Whatever makes you feel better, just stay off the soccer field bro

Rather inject myself with experimental gene therapy than """""traditional""""" vax handled by Rajesh

I took Pfizer and still exercise every day.

Because facebook/twitter said so. Unironically.
I fucking hate the globohomo.

two more weeks bros, they will surely drop dead any day now
this time they will!!!!

>tfw was forced by the government to take the vaxx

Attached: 133px-Its_over_chudjak.png (133x194, 15.7K)

LOL. You probably already got injected with an Indian manufactured vaxx when you got your shot as a child or even a tetanus/rabies shot.

>can't work without being vaxxpozzed

Attached: 345123.gif (498x498, 934.69K)

>got 2 doses of Pfizer
>randomly started getting sharp heart pain

Attached: d78.jpg (517x191, 17.64K)

>taking a experimental vaxx when 80% of deads are +80 yeas old fuckers

Eu sou biomédico pela Unifesp.
A gente leva no mínimo 5 anos para testar a segurança de vacinas.
Sabe por que?

>A gente leva no mínimo 5 anos para testar a segurança de vacinas.
Enquanto isso a vacina da pólio foi dada a um milhão 2 anos após os primeiros testes e decretada segura no terceiro ano. Na década de 1950.

My parents were antivaxx hipsters, so I don't have any vaccines.

but they never mentioned anything about side effects?

>never took the clotshot
>never got tested
>never caught covid
i somehow came out unscathed from this scamdemic

are you a NEET? im only taking the shot because my college is forcing me.

Peer pressure and I was hoping it would help against the pandemic.
Ain't touching that shit again, but my government is trying to make it mandatory.

Because you're literally not allowed access to some services if you haven't injected yourself with it

I was hoping it would kill me.
No joy.

I thought that in Asia mandates weren't that dystopian

totalitarian government
the jews duped us all, thirdies have a much more freedom and a higher quality of life

no you didn't

I didn't, i suppressed my health as much as I could so the coof would kill me if i got it.
Fucking Chinese can't even make a proper lethal virus.

you will live a long and healthy life, I am jealous

Private institutions are allowed to mandate. The government will not mandate.

The people in power are the same no matter where they are. If vaccine hasn't been mandated, it's only because there isn't sufficient or may not be enforceable. The mandates are nothing but a means to strip of the citizens, nay subjects, of their rights, emasculate them and increase their power over them.

It was the most weird phenomena here. It was like a status thing. And if you got anything other than pfiser or moderna you'd basically be laughed at.

Westerners are mentally ill and mainly see vaccines as geopolitical weapons.
lrt.lt/en/news-in-english/19/1634221/lithuania-cancels-decision-to-donate-covid-19-vaccines-to-bangladesh-after-un-vote-on-russia

Did you ever believe people would go on Any Forums to defend pharmaceutical corporations?