Russian wheat?

Russian wheat?
Literally not my problem lmao
>But wheat prices!!
KeK

Attached: INTERACTIVE-Russian-and-Ukranian-wheat-export.jpg (770x770, 311.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstopexports.com/wheat-exports-country/)
statista.com/statistics/237908/global-top-wheat-producing-countries/
statista.com/statistics/1094065/total-global-wheat-consumption-by-country/
nytimes.com/2019/11/03/world/europe/eu-farm-subsidy-hungary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but those countries absolutely need to buy wheat from Russia again this year because if they don't, that gap will have to be filled out by other wheat producers, increasing prices.

Although surprising.
Any Forums was making it as if entirety of Europe's basic food production relied on Russian and Ukrainian wheat.
But then I check the statistics and if EU were to be treated as a single entity then it produces more wheat than China does kek.

According to this site (worldstopexports.com/wheat-exports-country/) we exported wheat worth $522,919,000. Weš also grow sturdier grains like rye if fertilizers are in short supply. We’ll be fine.

This exact situation is why the EU and America pay their farmers billions to farm shitloads of completely unnecessary crops that just gets dumped in the market for below cost price

it's kind of obvious if you look at euro countries on satellite map, they are all covered with fields, unlike turkey or egypt that have very little suitable land for it

>Any Forums was making it as if entirety of Europe's basic food production relied on Russian and Ukrainian wheat.
Lol, retards
This. The US and the EU both produce way way more food than needed. It's the middle east the one which is fucked.

India and China just consume whatever they produce.

statista.com/statistics/237908/global-top-wheat-producing-countries/

statista.com/statistics/1094065/total-global-wheat-consumption-by-country/

Attached: file.png (819x650, 73.84K)

>egypt that have very little suitable land for it
kind of weird.
egypt was for the roman empire one of their most important province for food production, wheat ships from egypt to rome were so important that the romans used heavily armed ships to protect them. what happend?

Attached: 1066887.png (1000x743, 54.29K)

Egypt has a population of 100 million. It's over

Yeah, that's exaclty what I was referring to.
In 2019 EU has a wheat production surplus almost as big as Ukraine's entire production

Agriculture is incredibly important to EU policymaking. So important infact that it was the only vector of agreement between newly formed France's government under Macron and not-so-liberal government in Poland. Agricultural subsidies trump everything, from tranny rights to militray spending. EU agricultural output is immense despite the fact that agriculture occupies really a tiny portion of overall's GDP and employment (since all EU countries have a service based economy)

egypt has 2 times more people than entire roman empire had, my dude

>Russian wheat?
>Literally not my problem lmao
retard post.

damn

do i understand correctly this agricultural bullshit is intended to remove reliance on importers like china, russia, india, etc?

It's always the domino effect:

>famine in Egypt
>political unrest
>war
>refugees to Europe
>Poland get's blacked

>do i understand correctly this agricultural bullshit is intended to remove reliance on importers like china, russia, india, etc?
I don't actually know what the official purpose of it is but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

everything is a conspiracy to make Poland black.

>>famine in Egypt
Just airdrop surplus from US and EU.

We eat rye.

indeed the wombs of Poland belong to the PoC man.

it could simply be because of electoral gains.

>rye
how do you enjoy your food with so little gluten?

>Just airdrop surplus from US and EU.
Who is going to pay for it and how will it be transported? This is indeed an opportunity for EU chads to step up their agriculture game, but I doubt that it will happen.

Ausbros we're about to make a mean profit

>electoral gains.
There are about 9 million people employed in agriculture in the entire EU (450 million people).
2%? The EU is not India friend.

Sugarcane and cotton replaced food crops

nytimes.com/2019/11/03/world/europe/eu-farm-subsidy-hungary.html

it's always about money or elections.

>Who is going to pay for it and how will it be transported?
Egypt, after everything blows over. Just wait 10 years and slap a hefty fee with 10% APR on top of it.

Although why the fuck am I arguing geopolitics with some gypsy interracial cuckold fetishist I have no clue

it tastes like shit

Your article is about corruption, not agriculture.

>But then I check the statistics and if EU were to be treated as a single entity then it produces more wheat than China does kek.
Have you ever looked at a map dumbass? After the forests were cut down europe became one giant field

>civilisation in egypt flourished because the nile is extremely fertile and amazing for growing crops
>egypt imports billions of wheat each year
Huh? Shouldn't they be exporting food?

Attached: 1609623355937.jpg (250x228, 6.71K)

no it's always about national security, everything else is a means to that

>BUT HOW DUZ DIS IMPACT ME!!!!????
Eurotrash are so self centered. Nobody gives a fuck about you. Egypt is 1000x more important than Hungary and would be 1000x more important than pooland if Russia didn't exist and the rest of Europe/USA didn't have to worry about everything east of Germany

Unironically climate change. The middle east used to be called fertile crescent for a reason. It was the most fertile region on the planet 3000 years ago but it shifted northwards and now europe is in that goldilocks zone

We are fucked

the votes help too

Ever heard of trade comparative advantage?
Nobody there will starve, only import/exports of crops will shift
They are also overpopulated right now

chill out tutanhotep

You are economically illiterate. If these countries won't be able to import wheat from russia/Ukraine they will just buy it from other places like EU making wheat overall more expensive as now you have dozens desperate countries buying wheat from us and over paying local buyers. It applies to whole planet. You won't feel it know but give it couple of months and everything gonna rise in prices The only scenario it won't happen is of let's say EU won't impose export ban or put limits on how much can be exported

imagine eating radiactive wheat instead of superior canadian wheat

Egypt is screwed. They will import less wheat followed by the Ethiopian dam destroying their country. Majority of their population will become climate refugees and immediately head to Europe. It will make 2015 look like nothing.

>middle east and africa go through another round of revolutions and uprisings
not my problem, just close your borders