I am Christian and studied the bible for 28 years

Ask me anything

Attached: 48646.png (846x844, 861.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/fi/kirjasto/videot/tarkeita-raamatun-opetuksia-videot/onko-maailmankaikkeus-luotu/
jw.org/fi/kirjasto/videot/luomakunnan-ihmeet-tuovat-kunniaa-jumalalle/maailmankaikkeus-kuvaesitys/
youtube.com/watch?v=E8wqYh4JcHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what zero pussy does to a mf

are you that JW user

Is it a good story even if you're incapable of believing any of it

kyllä minä olen!

"All the Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness" (2 Timothy 3:16)

think of it this way: If you came across a huge ancient treasure chest, wouldn’t you be curious about what’s inside?

The Bible is just such a treasure chest. It contains many gems of wisdom that will help you to

Make good decisions

Get along with your parents

Find the best kind of friends

Cope with stress

How can such an ancient book be so practical for our day ?

It’s because “all Scripture is inspired of God.” (2 Timothy 3:16)

That means the advice in the Bible comes from the best Source possible !

Attached: 44.png (757x559, 604K)

How does universe look like according to the bible?
>is earth in the center?
>is cosmos even real
>has anyone ever been to space
>is the earth flat?

How do I pray for help in my life?

Kuva on 1000 sanan arvoinen.

Nämä videot auttavat sinua ymmärtämään:

jw.org/fi/kirjasto/videot/tarkeita-raamatun-opetuksia-videot/onko-maailmankaikkeus-luotu/

jw.org/fi/kirjasto/videot/luomakunnan-ihmeet-tuovat-kunniaa-jumalalle/maailmankaikkeus-kuvaesitys/

Attached: 20030428b.gif (500x624, 78.4K)

I'm a christian myself but I fell in love with a buddhist woman, what do?

What board does god prefers the most

“The eyes of Jehovah [God] are on the righteous, and his ears listen to their supplication, but the face of Jehovah is against those doing bad things,” says the Bible. (1 Peter 3:12)

God does listen to prayers !

But He is especially inclined to listen to those who follow his precepts

Regarding God’s willingness to hear us when we pray, the Scripture states:
“This is the confidence that we have toward him, that no matter what we ask according to his will, he hears us.” (1 John 5:14)

So sincere supplicants need to understand what types of request are likely to harmonize with God’s will :)

Ada nasihat tegas yang Paulus berikan berkenaan dengan para Kristen, ”Ia bebas untuk menikah dengan siapa saja yang ia inginkan, asalkan dalam Tuan.” (1 Korintus 7:39) Selaras dengan nasihat tersebut, orang Kristen berbakti yang mencari teman hidup didesak untuk hanya mencarinya di ”dalam Tuan”.

Attached: dio.jpg (1080x1072, 252.34K)

Is it bad if I skip all the tedious shit in the Old Testament because I really can't be bothered reading through pages of names and tribes and how much shit and in what way it needs to be sacrificed

And what requests are likely to harmonize?

ik stel voor dat je de evangeliën en de rest van het nieuwe testament leest, dan kun je het oude testament lezen voor de context!

You can pray for anything that is in harmony with God’s requirements as stated in the Bible.

“No matter what it is that we ask according to [God’s] will, he hears us.” (1 John 5:14)

you mention your personal concerns

The Bible says: “Before [God] pour out your heart.”—Psalm 62:8.

>Examples of what to pray for:

Faith in God.—Luke 17:5.

Holy spirit, or God’s active force, to help you do what is right.—Luke 11:13.

Strength to deal with troubles and to resist temptation.—Philippians 4:13.

Inner peace or calmness.—Philippians 4:6, 7.

Wisdom to make good decisions.—James 1:5.

Help with daily needs.—Matthew 6:11.

Forgiveness of sins.—Matthew 6:12.

Attached: 5875.png (729x808, 1.25M)

Why do you use translation tools instead of using English? You're destroying your message

so I can at least date her first right?
I don't think my parents would be happy tho since we're a minority here most parents expected their kids to date with the same religion

why must I be born here.....

אנשים מבינים טוב יותר בשפת ליבם

Attached: 5872.png (815x573, 750.62K)

Why does God not give SEXO to a nice guy like me ?? Why chad get all women ? Help Saar

Your translations will be less accurate the more complex your sentences are.
why did you avoid his questions?
No, copying answers from JW sites is not answering.

because youre indian
there are enough of you already and giving pussy to any of you fuckers is a sin

Berpacaran hendaknya punya tujuan yang terhormat—membantu pria dan wanita muda menentukan apakah mereka ingin menikahi satu sama lain.

Memang, sebagian temanmu mungkin tidak menganggap berpacaran itu serius. Barangkali mereka hanya suka punya teman lawan jenis yang spesial, tanpa berniat menikah. Ada yang mungkin bahkan menganggap teman seperti itu hanya sebagai piala atau aksesori untuk dilihat orang demi menaikkan harga diri mereka.

Tetapi, hubungan yang dangkal seperti itu sering kali hanya seumur jagung. ”Banyak anak muda berpacaran satu atau dua minggu saja lalu putus,” kata gadis bernama Heather. ”Mereka menganggap hubungan seperti itu sementara saja—boleh dibilang mempersiapkan mereka untuk bercerai, bukannya untuk menikah.”

Jelaslah, sewaktu kamu berpacaran dengan seseorang, kamu memengaruhi perasaan orang itu. Jadi, pastikan niatmu terhormat.—Lukas 6:31.

מאיזו שאלה התעלמתי

Attached: 1646213902197.png (1886x1364, 203.18K)

Avarus ?

>Jehova witness
Literally brainwashing cult
youtube.com/watch?v=E8wqYh4JcHs

why are evangelicals so fucking crazy?

>How does universe look like according to the bible?
>>is earth in the center?
>>is cosmos even real
>>has anyone ever been to space
>>is the earth flat?

Giving videos, is not answering.
Linking JW sites is not answering.
Copying 100 word answers from JW sites isn't answering either

What are the soul body and spirit, and tell me what day it is

I'm baptised but never confirmed. I used to be a Christian but I've very much lapsed. I don't think that Jesus was the son of God but I think he was a pretty good bloke. Will I be saved?

plait-il ?

I don't know, I am not evangelical.

אני לא מסכים, אני חושב שהסרטון מעולה ועונה על כל השאלות. כדאי לצפות גם בזה

אבל אם אתה רוצה שאני אענה אני אענה

>How does universe look like according to the bible?

התנ"ך אומר שאלוהים ברא את היקום ואת הגופים השמימיים שבו כמו השמש, הירח, הכוכבים וכדור הארץ

>>is earth in the center?

לא

>>is cosmos even real

כן

>>has anyone ever been to space

יורי גגארין

ניל ארמסטרונג

>>is the earth flat?

לא

Attached: 1646122903931.jpg (1200x1299, 127.49K)

thanks for the lesson user btw, you've been studying the bible for 28 years, how old are you and why the fuck are you on this website, you should come here and convert buddhist chinese women so my parents would be fine with me dating one