Do you meet Copenhagen criteria?

Do you meet Copenhagen criteria?
Can I join the EU?

Attached: C4CE5922-9D47-417E-B406-060C6AAD1A99.jpg (1000x2167, 94.03K)

Georgia is an Arab country, it's not even geographically part of Europe. The people look like Arabs and they're genetically Arab, as well.

Attached: 1619126167981.jpg (1500x1000, 285.09K)

Latino hands typed this.

Why is it that certain diaspora in the US and a certain Mexican shill here seeethe so much about Georgia joining the EU. Hell its not even decided yet and not even France Germany and other European flags are seething this much

Attached: 8093CA5A-4B8D-4A95-8075-B54A7656F3DE.jpg (1242x1970, 1.03M)

Ah almost forgot rent free whiter than you subhuman, WHITO PIGGU desu~

Attached: E0019836-37D4-4522-810A-0D8106A32221.jpg (2126x3584, 1.03M)

Ukrainian is way too poor, Moldova is a complete shithole even worse than um rained and Georgia isn't even in Europe

Than Ukraine *

Not for the foreseeable future, and the current iteration of Russia will launch nukes before it happens.

>another South American
kek why are you guys like this? Is it some kind of colonialism syndrome or something? It wouldn’t be this amusing if it was an European flag saying this
lol

Why the truth makes you and turks seethe so much? You're not european and no ammount of cope will change that.

I don’t particularly care but I made an observation and it seems I hit the mark with how you’re retaliating you guys are literally proving my point. So which is it? Colonialism syndrome?

calm down , macaco

What syndrome? Stating a fact now means someone has a syndrome? Kek
What's your next theory? Stating that the we live in the universe means I've got some mental ilness?
Keep coping, buddy, looks like the truth is way too much for you
Churka

Cope we are white and EVROPEAN
sent this from my abode in KONSTANTINIYE EVROPA

Attached: hagerilla.jpg (1080x713, 167.49K)

You are literally proving my point also it’s actually hach kek not churka.
I have no idea why you’re like this when
1) you don’t know shit about Russia
2) seething for no reason whatsoever about a totally unrelated country to you joining the EU.
It’s either jealousy or some kind of colonialism syndrome

vhg... my European brothers.
Only historically Christian nations can join

Some latin american autists have an identity crisis which they project in different ways, some become extreme philhellenes some obess about Roman Empire others larp as crusaders with mount and blade artwork.
Kinda like anatolian mutt nationalist here larping as some nomad central asian

Beware, Putinbots have been known to use south american proxies recently, especially Mexican and Brazilian ones

You're never getting South Ossetia and Abkhazia back, you hairy churka manlets.

Attached: d8e054c7dac7e2834bd39cf622bc186b.jpg (500x410, 41.6K)

>historically
well Asia minor is "historically" speaking christian
check mate christianunion boys

I already told that I was gonna shit on your mothers grave

They also use Georgian proxies or at least one did some time ago though I might be wrong.

T. inbred Christian Mountain Arab

Attached: lelos main photo.jpg (960x640, 533.14K)

Neither of these three countries should join the EU. Two of them have no reason even existing.

Well I wouldn’t know about that but I simply noticed this trend of South Americans chimping out about Georgia in terms of the few Georgia joins EU threads. Thinking back they might’ve also been simply VPNs