Bros.... What does this mean?

Bros.... What does this mean?

Attached: 1646705183434.png (592x780, 476.94K)

was there a lightning strike?

just like my animes

WE ARE

FIGHTING DREAMUHS

Japan has a laughably medieval culture and we should view it with amusement as they scurry around screaming over a rock

demon .22lr should take care of demon fox

oh shit just like my anime

Japanese thing...
VGH...

WW1 start: 28+07+19+14=68
WW2 start: 01+09+19+39=68
The ukrainian war start: 24+02+20+22=68

kek based skeptic dabbing on spoopyfolk

Attached: 1615914943269.gif (415x480, 596.08K)

Naruto?

Hey RUSKI friend, i give you 1 peso(20 dlls) for your sister
Deal?

>t. scurried around screaming over a flightless bird

get in line paquito you can't afford to bring her over anyway

took me 2 seconds jej

Emus are as tall as the average American male with razor sharp talons and a beak and thick down which makes them extremely tough, they can also outrun a man

You would shit your pants and run screaming for your life yank, you wouldn't last a day in the bush

At least they a culture

Superstition is based and soulful. Maybe one day you'll grow out of your reddit phase and appreciate the collective imagination of human culture.

Every country has culture, idiotic take
>AIEEE OUR ROCK SPLIT WHICH MEANS OUR TOTALLY TERRIBLE ANIME NARUTO DEMON FOX SPIRIT IS GOING TO DO...SOMETHING...YAMETEEEE KUDASAI

Even if it was real, it would only do shit. The Japanese were so behind they didn't know about the rest of the world so who actually cares

it's over

t. another one of the senseless american tourists that die thinking they can pet an emu or kangaroo or cassowary and end up getting disemboweled

It means that that one literal semen demon is going to sexsexsex a nations leader until they do dumb shit due to the drain of brain juice through over ejaculation
That's the story of Tamamo no mae bro

>Superstition is based and soulful. Maybe one day you'll grow out of your reddit phase and appreciate the collective imagination of human culture.

Attached: d31.png (454x520, 9.32K)