Does your country spend trillions on useless infrastructure for the purpose of virtue signaling?

Does your country spend trillions on useless infrastructure for the purpose of virtue signaling?

Attached: useless.png (1423x951, 584.36K)

It's an excuse to do fun stuff in the desert.

>450GW
GW per what? hours? days? months? seconds?

No, we spend it on.... I don't know know what actually. Missiles I guess.

Watt means per second retard

no clueless faggot

>nooooo you cant spend money on cool stuff you have to spend it on aid for africa!!!!

its not useless, solar energy is very cost effective and low maintinance
get half my energy needs from my solar system
GW/H from context
also always assume electric power is measured by /h

>also always assume electric power is measured by /h
that's why is expressed always. imagine an article titled "the killer was driving at 120km"

yes it fucking does nigger
joules are a measure of energy, watts are a measure of energy over time
>GW/H from context
no, watt-hours and gigawatt-hours refer to the amount of energy transferred over the course of an hour at a rate of a watt or a gigawatt. it is a unit of energy, not energy over time

wind and solar has become quite cost-effective, and it will bring more wealth to an underdeveloped part of China... besides, China has never cared about virtue signaling and I don't think they ever will

i know its retarded by it happens a lot
gw/mw/kw without any time unit is almost always /h
>refer to the amount of energy transferred over the course of an hour at a rate of a watt or a gigawatt.
>not energy over time
so energy over time but not energy over time, got it
why are americans so absolutely retarded?

We spend trillions in usefull infrastructure that never gets done for the purpose of corruption desu baka senpai

>virtue signalling
Solar generates more power per square km of infrastructure than any other type of energy, even nuclear... and with none of the downsides.

If China cares about virtue signalling then they wouldn't have built the solar farm idiot.

yes, they are building fake airports that nobody uses and hire locals to inflate their fake numbers because not a single tourist ever comes here.

has to be GW hours, it's retarded to measure it an another unit

Oh hey, it's the thing that wypipo have been talking about for decades but nobody actually bothered to do, finally at least China is doing it

>1 GW powers 750,000 homes
>450 GW powers 337,500,000 homes
>25% of China will be powered by solar

Attached: gigawatt.png (653x428, 39.05K)

it's retarded also measure things in yards, inches, miles, but...

Useless how? Chinese need ginormous amount of energy and they have plenty of desert. That's just a good use of terrain I think