*does nothing*

*does nothing*

Attached: China_Flag_PTI.jpg (1200x800, 52.94K)

so business as usual?

And they keep winning

This is precisely what makes us Asian males so powerful, we understand that patience is a virtue, and that good comes to those who wait.

Crazy to think that it doesn't matter who gets Ukraine, they will be the ones making the most money on the region.

Look at their real estate and stock markets. The bubble burst, the CCP will enact martial law soon.

*copies russian aircraft*

ni hao, aaya I'm just serring my melchandise with my assian paltnels.

So much this, all the economic indicators are pointing towards an imminent Chinese collapse. Yet at the wumaos are still trying to dismiss it.
Just wait and see, in about two more weeks everybody, the Chinese house of cards is about to be bared to the world

>just 5,000 more years

In two weeks guys, just wait.

Bros why do they keep winning it is not fair

They're more likeable that way desu.

The best strategy there is.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW DARE THEY DO THAT, I CAN'T BELIEVE CHINA COULD BE SO BLOODTHIRSTY, SO CALLOUS, HOW DARE THEY HOOOOOW DAAAAAARE THEEEEEEEY REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: scottmorrisongettyimages-1308513824.jpg (1024x683, 78.17K)

they've bing chilling

china already has economic problems right now what are you on about
the only people talking about total collapse are those who support china are circlejerk ridiculing a strawman

reminder that the retards in mass media are painting this inaction as tacit approval of Russian bullshit

T W O
M O R E
W E E K S

>The majority of Western media keeps hyping up how they will do something in the middle of the Ukraine Crisis, just watch!!
>Does nothing but watch their dumb ally make horrible mistakes
>Western media continues to seethe.

Attached: meimei watches as ivan does dumb shit.png (571x343, 284.01K)

desu it's the smart thing to do

How do you interpret their inaction and abstention?