Muh WW2

Why the fuck is everyone saying "biggest military conflict since WW2 in Europe"? Has everyone forgotten about the bombing of Yugoslavia?

Attached: _20220308_021928.jpg (1440x1566, 265.82K)

Yugoslavia was a weird, gay clusterfuck and not a conventional conflict between two nation states.

It's actually pretty easy, we are whiter than you so people care about us much more. So sad

They didn't say military conflict they said conventional military attack on a sovereign state which the yugo war was not. Learn to read

Could someone give a retard a quick rundown on why do NATO join up with US forces in their inv- interventions?
Wasn't it an alliance centered exclusively around mutual defense?

lmao i doubt zoomers have even heard of yugoslavia

>Has everyone forgotten about the bombing of Yugoslavia?
Yes. Some things are better forgotten

why'd you want to open the box of stinking shit that was the response to it better leave it forggotten

In Yugoslavia and Libya it was because a war was happening right near Europe and the Euros wanted to put a stop to it before they got any more refugees.

In Afghanistan it was because we invoked the collective defense part of the treaty after 9/11

No, I masturbate to it every single day.

Attached: based nato.jpg (400x527, 54.06K)

Because NATO commited war crimes so they need to swept it under the rug.

Attached: 1616657887006.png (227x222, 74.03K)

A French guy told me that Yugoslavia didnt count because it was 1 country breaking down and wars erupting as a consequence. VS 1 country invading another country.

I dont agree, but that was his justification as a European why Yugoslavia could be dismissed more readily

>Wasn't it an alliance centered exclusively around mutual defense?

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>Amerimonkeys
>dont act as a bunch of psychos

Yugoslavia was literally ethnic cleansing and genociding each other and UN troops stood and watching, hence the US and KFOR intervened

why didn't you guys intervene in rwanda then

I hope more shitholers in your shithole die

Because it's in Africa, a civil war happens there every other month

Same reason we didn't intervene in Bosnia. Because it was expected UN peacekeepers would be a functional security force but they weren't. Once Kosovo and Albanians started getting genocided, we stepped in. (As did Russia if you don't remember)

Attached: KFOR.jpg (1050x1600, 807.43K)

That's French business

I swear there's only like 2 or 3 brazilians on this entire board and every post they make is seething about the US/The west

Attached: 1614232151102.jpg (386x386, 31.62K)

That goes for most flags on this board. We live rent free in their heads because we're their entire world.

"Biggest miltiary conflict since ww2" has more marketing and that's what this war is about

Attached: latina.webm (576x720, 2.97M)

They must blame their country lack of success on outside forces like schizos

Sex

Attached: brazil-twerk.webm (360x640, 2.93M)

Based and sexpilled

Attached: tatibambo.webm (406x720, 2.88M)

Yugoslavia is smaller

"bombing". how many bombs, 3?
yugo war was mostly a guerilla war. big differece,

A Brazilian on this board is giving Serbians a run for their money as the biggest Russian cum guzzler in this war.

Yes, and NATO is responsible for both. Read To Kill A Nation.

>inb4 "but it was justified because of what Milosevic's government was doing" see pic related

Attached: ToKillANation.png (1202x1630, 224.99K)

>a brazilian
you mean brazilian flag. there are all kinds pro-russia shills posting as different flags.

There are some insane people in my country (duh) that larp as other nationalities to the point of worship. I think this happens because our country has little to no national identity other than this