Can you suffer in this part of the world ?

Can you suffer in this part of the world ?

Attached: Map_of_Oceania.svg.png (1280x842, 141.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouvéa_cave_hostage_taking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You added us, so yes.

Some of the poorest nations in the world.. so yes...

In Australia no. All those islands that have flooding? Yes.

VGH.... Oceania...

Home.

Also why don't you move to Caledonia if you think it's so great?

>literally experiencing a flood as we speak

I cant move out of a 70 km perimeter because of child abuse ( I am trans btw )

Only if there are earthquakes, hurricanes and the likes

I mean no disrespect to islanders but they are very egg headed

Where the fuck is NZ cunt? Also all the islands and PNG are hellholes, but most of them are nice to visit if you're a tourist.

bs. it is impossible to suffer in fr polynesian

Yes it's all thirdies except nz

New Caledonia is nice as fuck. Probably the best overseas of France other than Reunion.
No infrastructure.

Half of those little island countries won't exist in the 22nd century

It is me, another annoyed New Zealander annoyed at the removal of our country from this map.

Looks pretty poor to me. Living there seems shit, like I said, good for a tourist, bad for a citizen.

New Caledonia is about to have another native uprising soon

Doubt it too many actual French live there also the natives aren’t really badly treated there.

Every house there has view to the beach and a pet dolphin. It's impossible for them to suffer. Thays why there aren't many of them here, too busy enjoying life to care about this never ending well or misery of a website.

>no new zealand
There is actually a conspiracy that new zealand is omitted from maps because it doesnt exist

The independence referendum last year failed and was seen as iligimtimate since natives didn't participate due to covid, and now it will probably kick off again en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouvéa_cave_hostage_taking

New Caledonia has a good capital city and a decent economy. It’s also contains 10% of the worlds nickel so it’s not like it isn’t undeveloped. French Polynesia on the other hand has no infrastructure and is too far away from everything.

It has South Africa tier difference in living standards between kanakas and french