Is it true that there are no real Japanese posters on Any Forums?

Is it true that there are no real Japanese posters on Any Forums?

Attached: 1646304648869.png (640x479, 323.03K)

True, they are busy beign crushed by the weight of responsibility and simping

Is it true that there are no real Aussie posters on Any Forums?

Attached: 1639103076650.jpg (978x595, 609K)

No, this is an outdated meme. There are at least 10 jap regulars

They just hang out in their general, mostly.

why are japs the only nationality on Any Forums who can't speak english

>10 jap regulars
Gaijins and one naturalized.
Native japs are very rare on the internet let alone on Any Forums, and why would they even come here while they have Futaba?

bc we are not interested in exodus to find jobs abroad

Attached: th.jpg (474x377, 34.08K)

i know one of them, so there is at least one

futaba and 5ch are a shitposting hell full of normalfags, kids, and autists. they come here just to have a comfy chat room where it won't get too retarded.
>Native japs are very rare on the internet
they're some of the biggest internet users in the world lol

Looks like tokyo.

Whatever happened to 2ch?

it's 5ch now
2ch is the russian one

I guess he meant on the international web, they stick to national jap only websites

>they're some of the biggest internet users in the world lol
Like Brazilbro said, they are very rare on the English side of the internet i only got to know one native Jap in the wild and his English skills weren't really that great.

we wear better school uniform

Attached: sydney high school.jpg (1280x828, 214.82K)

True. I guess the reason is that Japanese internet users are moving to Western platforms like Youtube and Twitter en masse so there's some diffusion from there. Most 5ch users know about reddit and Any Forums, they just don't use them due to the language barrier. Japs are interested in foreign countries but it's always the language barrier that stops them from going further.

I've never understood why they have low proficiency in English, don't they have one of the best education systems in the world? is it just that they don't use it or need it so they don't care to learn it?

>where it won't get too retarded.
You are one of those retarded people. That is why they do not come here.

honest question, is that china japon or australia?

Most of them are happy in their own language sphere where they have more than enough content. What drives people to learn english is when their own language sphere is too small to create enough content and in high enough quality, that's why Europeans from small countries speak english well while Japs and Chinese people very rarely leave their own internet.

>Chinese people very rarely leave their own internet

they can't because the government won't let them

lol dumb gweilo really belive it

Very easy and not even illegal to bypass. And the taiwanese don't really mix either even if they have the same internet as everyone else

sydney

Attached: colony-drop.gif (500x281, 904.2K)

literally me but with glasses