Nordic languges will disappear

I've been coping so hard with the fact that english language and american culture will take over us.

Let me explain.

Basically my little brother is around the age of 12, he speaks english with his friends who are also ethnic swedes, he even has norwegian friends he speaks english with. The younger swedes don't even understand norwegian and speak swedish with an american accent. I'm not even joking. They listen to american music, follow american celebs, politics. Every fucking swede under the age of 40 SPEAKS english.

My fucking parents who are boomers in their 50's sometimes speak english to each other. It's getting so bad that sometimes you will see swedes who adopt the way some american accents, like the valley accent or the ebonics accent where they try to sound like a rapper.

The swedish language and culture is being replaced by american imperialism and english will probably become the official language in sweden.

It makes me so fucking sad. we are willing let this happen, it's not just happening in sweden its happening to other northern european countries too.

Attached: death.png (633x758, 23.12K)

Nords have no culture, so nothing of value is lost.

Didn't ask, don't care.

big if true

This is a Brit on a VPN
They are insecure because they do not have their own language and thus are heavily yanked

same just this morning I was on my bicycle behind this group of weird teenage girls (kind of looked like goths) and they spoke broken english with dutch accents to eachother.

>i HAVE to preserve my redundant language forever because... i just do mmkay?

>This is a Brit on a VPN
You wish.

Attached: 2ad780d9de818c788b544e5c9ce249e1--gym-rat-pinterest.jpg (236x198, 6.87K)

based if true

this doesn't happen in finland, why does this happen in sweden?

oh my days

lol haha just speak swedish lol haha

London zoomers sound like Americans

>group of weird teenage girls (kind of looked like goths)
were they hot?

absolute cucks lol

How does Italy manage to resist the mutt influence? I visited once and almost no one could speak English outside of the typical tourist traps.

Did he have a point?

Attached: Skull-Face.png (549x521, 271.83K)

Join the club

It helps when you have an extremely low IQ populace that's notoriously lazy

Couple of weeks ago I sat in the bus and these 2 extremely loud lesbians got on. They spoke Dutch and English 50/50, really annoying to hear everything especially their terrible accents. I don't know why they would talk in English at all with those accents.
I'm not worried for the Dutch language dissappearing because there are quite a lot of people that speak it (25 million) and keeps growing

It doesn't, op is imagining

>he spit on the ussr protectorate
Face the consequences

because you are fundamentally Russian

I will now visit your country.

Why would they do this when Swedish sounds so much better than English? Actually most languages sound better English.

I noticed this too as someone who has lived in both countries. The impression i got is that finns only speak english when they have to wheras swedes incorporate english into their everyday speech. I don't know why.

Icelandic is disappearing even faster, it's not properly supported on most phones and apps and universal English education is making people more likely to use it among themselves even if they natively speak Icelandic.

kind of an L, can't be helped I guess

>why does a germanic language mix more easily with english than a completely unrelated one

I became a neet 20 years ago at the age of 14, since then I've spent 99% of the time inside on the computer. Thanks to this my proficiency in the Finnish language has plummeted, I can barely speak it anymore. Toddlers are more proficient in Finnish than me.

don't worry bro your norseman ancestors imprinted their footprint on the english language. Just think about all the irrelevant languages that have been driven to extinction by english that had no influence on english development