Please explain to me why this horrific visage is 'culture' and not just 'whiteface'

Please explain to me why this horrific visage is 'culture' and not just 'whiteface'

Attached: p014r5hp.jpg (624x351, 47.02K)

why you have british flag in your flag
that's gay dude

Racism

It existed before anyone saw a white person

Attached: 8F77A308-C618-40A1-8F56-D65AF283F63C.jpg (400x559, 47.02K)

I envy how they don't give a single fuck about whiny foreigners.
My shitty country already became globohomo shithole and the undocumented illegals from southeast asia have their own labour union and they even participate in the strike.
Zoomers do the BLM campaign and gay pride week. They force the idea of blackface to Koreans and now it's common sense that it's racism.
we are fucked up. we are the 51st state of america. we should've never taken independence from japan. now we are doomed.

should see their tooth colour

Attached: KimHorse.jpg (976x549, 129.01K)

please leave my country

>my country
It's his, you're at least 50% yaoyi

Hey Kim, was always curious about this, do you still have your foreskin? or is it true that koreans also practice circumcision.

>My shitty country already became globohomo shithole
No, it didn't
SK is still as conservative as Japan if not even more conservative

It highly unlikely

Attached: 93-Global-circumcision-rates-in-different-countries-Kindly-provided-by-the-World-Health.jpg (669x415, 102.59K)

Sorry bro. We used to be conservative ever since the Moon disaster got the throne, this country fallen so hard and now they took our country from us for good.
Everything happened in past 5 years under the Moon.
You are thinking about the Korea before him. Everythinf has changed.

Attached: 1632569412409.webm (720x1280, 2.94M)

You do realise your country has been owned by America since the Korean war? You wouldn't have what you do without them. South Korea is an American territory

The thing is, Westerners tend to think Japan doesn't have SJWs, feminists, and such and say ''Based Japan'' and you think like them, but we have the same shit. Twitter is like a hell.

you have pedostamp on your flag

We are a vassal state of the United States and everyone of us is aware of it.
Our women crave for the love of mother country's occupying forces personnel because they can get a fame and authority by marrying them.
We are like the second-class citizen.
They will never consider us as the 51st state and treat equally as their citizen. We are even lower than the minor outlying territories citizens.
We are slave nation.
Our women shave their jaws and put a silicons inside their nose to please the masters.

Attached: 1543009029401.webm (640x640, 1.11M)

they're supposed to look like porcelain dolls and stuff, not wypipo

what do koreans think of conscription?

Conscripted soldiers pledge allegiance to the US flag, wear what Americans wear, live where they live and do what they do.
You know what? I don't even know where to start. We literally conscript our people to serve for the US military.
This does not happen anywhere other than here.
This shows that we are the vassal state of America as clear as day!
What kind of country sends their people to serve for the foreign country!

Attached: PS21072500236.jpg (670x453, 81.18K)

Most people are aware of the KATUSA program but the KSC; aka Korean Service Corps isn't even getting the recognition.
They literally recruit Korean nationals for noncommissioned officer positions of the US military.
Have you ever seen anything like this?
You can enlist for the US military if you want and you can get conscripted to the US army as well even though you are not a legal citizen of the US.
If they just want to keep it this way I just rather want my country to be annexed and legally treated as a citizen of the United States not as a second-class citizen.

they literally grant you a special permanent residency in the United States if you serve in this position for 15 years. It's stated on the US immigration laws and shits.
What went so wrong? i don't know

Attached: 288374_401333533235582_436884557_o.jpg (2048x1423, 632.1K)