East Asians

Do you really feel that you are superior to us SEAs?

Attached: 55214885[1].jpg (450x468, 103.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KlAAUTjOo8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i only respect Vietnamese and think they are superior
the others are just ching chang chong to me

Not East Asian but as an outside observer they seem clearly superior to SEAs.

We don’t think about you guys.
But if I think about it, Thais seem to be the best SEAsians.

superior to what?

I dont think about SEA at all

East Asia = Western Europe
Southeast Asia = Eastern Europe
Middle east = Southern Europe
Central Asia = Balkans
South Asia = Africa

just my opinion

Light skin SEA are fine

Generally yes, in terms of family and culture, work ethic, mannerism, pragmatism, civility and pretty much everything else
t.chindon

I've been to few South East Asian countries.
>Cebu, Philliphine in 2012 or something
Went there for the summer vacation with my family.
We spent all our time in the private pool villa and never went outside.
To be honest we actually tried to go out to see how it is but as soon as we took a step outside the gate which was heavily guarded by an armed securities, horde of young girls who seemed to be aged around 10, came out of nowhere and start begging for the money.
They even said things in Korean which was equated to 'buy this necklace for a dollar' in English.
It was truly mindbreaking since I was only a child at that moment.
I don't know if it's still same or not tho since it's been a long time since then.
>Malaysia 2018
Stayed there for a month. Everything was well developed so I never really felt discomfort.
But I hated the smell of Durian.
There were lots of Chinese and for me it seemed like Chinese and Malays aren't getting along well and they lived in different area.
>Singapore 2014
They are fucking rich. A first world city state, I might add.
They speak different kind of English called Singlish which was quite insteresting for me.
Nothing much to see since the country itself isn't big. Some lion fountain, rich ass hotel and some gigantic trees.

I don’t. My mom always scorns and turns her nose up whenever she sees Filipinos or Cambodians working at a Chinatown store here. But I think SEAmonkeys are chill I guess, I don’t really think about you lot at all.

ok bilal abdulah, now go blow some shit up

You can compare humans to monkeys?

Central Asia is much more peaceful

No

Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam will reach first world soon. The rest will still stay in gutter

No.

shut up retard

No

youtu.be/KlAAUTjOo8s

SEAs are the chill Asians. East Asians are only rich because the the US poured billions into their economy so their superiority complex is hilarious to me. Also, they're always asking for an apology from each other which is quite annoying.

>Singapore
>Soon
they are already reach that long time ago

>East Asians are only rich because the the US poured billions into their economy so their superiority complex is hilarious to me.
at least they have a fuking economy you muppet.

Central Asia has coups, civil wars, and Afghanistan. The Balkans have been quiet since the 90s.

Attached: 울트라맨.jpg (400x341, 16.77K)