Why does Poland hate Russia so much? Also why does Serbia love Russia so much?

Why does Poland hate Russia so much? Also why does Serbia love Russia so much?

Attached: 8E5A5C59-D043-4FD3-987D-0F3E3A3671D6.jpg (400x320, 63.74K)

Poland hates Russia because it was invaded by Russia
Serbia loves Russia because it was invaded by NATO

serbs are the only real country around here, the only country to kill an archduke and a sultan, and liberate belgrade 41 times throughout history in the name of liberty, and organize an independent resistance movement to self liberate in ww2 (french resistance, polish resistance etc all formed in 1945 when the war ended lmao, serbs did it from the start)

meanwhile bosnians created national identity out of sucking ottoman cock, crorats created a national identity out of sucking austrian cock, both needed serbia to liberate them and then sucked serb cock for some 100 years, now they suck nato cock and so it goes

serbs are the only neutral country with independent foreign policy, only country to have military exercises with both china and russia and nato, because we are a real independent sovereign country, and the west hates us for it, they want us to become like bulgars or croats who sold 30% of their population for 3% of gdp, they want us too to be a colony where foreigners own everything

>Serbia loves Russia because it was invaded by NATO
Which was bullshit btw, fuck NATO.

Attached: 1627609098266.png (206x264, 75.41K)

>because it was invaded by Russia
All of eastern europe was, but I don’t see anyone else seething this much about it except possibly the Baltics

they deserved it

>Also why does Serbia love Russia so much?
Maybe has something to do with NATO bombing Belgrade for no reason?

we were the only eastern euro country that used to be a regional power that rivaled russia but we lost, which is why we are especially butthurt

Poland bordered Russia
Serbia never bordered Russia.

Poles will say that it's all lie but they hate us cause they never achieved anything remotely as great as we did
They will always be second among slavs and this infuriates them
They're gonna cope with their 1000€ wage of course, but that's the real reason behind this hate

Why did your country just decide that ”Serbia bad”, from what I’ve read of the war the croats did more fucked up shit than the serbs

>Poles will say that it's all lie but they hate us cause they never achieved anything remotely as great as we did
that's literally what I've said here

Serbs were commiting genocide against Bosnians in Republika Srbska and had plans to commit genocide in Kosovo so we bombed Yugoslavia as a response

>All of eastern europe was
Russia never invaded Yugoslavia.

Best interests of the eastern European people will forever be in conflict with interests of UK and USA.
Poland is the traitor of the slavic world even worse than Croats(imagine that being possible lol) and ukrainians.

I’ve seen a lot of Finns talking shit of Russians here too.
Do they also hate Russia? If so why?

basically this
in the last 1000 years we have been fighting the Russians, for the last 100 years they have been committing war crimes against us and attacked us along with the 3rd Reich
yhey probably wouldn't have been able to partition the country or win World War II by themselves

>for no reason
lmao

What have you been reading? r/serbia?

If not for us, Poland would still be a Russian puppet.

Massacre of islamic terrorist mujahedin that were murdering elderly civilians and attacking only religious non military targets is not genocide.
They went top hide in the UN base and Dutch faggots thought they can hide them from their God sent punishment.

Women and children where released.

I wrote it before your post appeared duh

Serbia has the advantage of not being a neighbor to Russia, hence the endless dicksucking without the risk of suppressing a Russian-speaking minority.

Take your meds, genocidal aggressor.

What do yugo countries other than Serbia think of Russia then? Do you hate them because of their friendship with Serbia

Repent heretic sinner.
Being a puppet of Nato and globalist faggotry is detrimental to Poland and polish people.

Attached: 1640550997484.png (671x564, 263.85K)

I just know that you did some real fucked up shit during ww2 and probably during the yugoslav wars as well, but then again maybe the serbs did as well

>Being a puppet of Nato and globalist faggotry is detrimental to Poland and polish people.
Poland is one of the more conservative countries in Europe but okay

Cope, "mujahedeen" or whatever were mostly irrelevant and you attacked mostly secular Slavs. Don't think you can sucker everybody with your bullshit.