How will Russians deal with all the hatred now? You probably get assaulted if you mention that you are one

How will Russians deal with all the hatred now? You probably get assaulted if you mention that you are one.

Attached: 03142022.jpg (400x400, 22.92K)

Pretend I am ukrainian, simple as
I guess that's kind of how unitedstatians say they are from Canada

Say that you're Ukrainian

I feel sorry for them :(

how long until the twitter hivemind declares it's fine to rape and kill russian immigrants

Then they will proceed to ask you to pronounce that word that Russians can't say properly. After releasing you're Russian, they will shred your asshole and burn your corpse

I will say I'm Russian whenever and wherever I can, I can't wait to see that cunt that will assault me, I'll end that bih

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-113139.png (720x1440, 432.13K)

They're not hated actually. There are Russians in my university and everybody are supportive to them. Most Russians, especially those studying in the west, are not like those posters we have here repeating Kremlin's lies to the point they are obnoxious.

>implying any non slavic person can tell the difference
arr rook same

Those cucks on the west are brainwashed by western propaganda and they'll be sorted Trotsky way.

Realizing *
It's not about how you look like, it's about your pronunciation and even if you're not Ukrainian you could notice there's something wrong

We don’t really do that. Libs did that during the Bush administration I think.

You don’t have to pretend. People get that it is Putin’s war and not that of a 120mil Russian people.

Although I know a Russian girl here who had a client cancel on her because of the situation.

Literally no non slavic person can tell the difference between the Ukrainian and Russian languages, in the real world if he says he's Ukrainian no one will doubt him

also no one hates russians anyways

>that pathetic ad
Kek
Where you at rusbro, let's grab a beer? Serbia is a safe place for all of you.

Vrnjacka Banja

I have russian friends and I'm still their friend although I'm deathly worried about them
I unironically don't understand how normies can be driven to such intense hatred from things like that, I suppose that's why lynch mobs existed

Nobody cared about the suffering we Chinese experienced after Covid bloomed.

Attached: 1626814484212.jpg (550x502, 33.02K)

>I unironically don't understand how normies can be driven to such intense hatred from things like that,
On the contrary, normies usually don't care about politics. That's the Any Forums incels that are mad about everything.

I will probably kill myself anyway.

we've been hated for a whole century so no difference

>On the contrary, normies usually don't care about politics.

Attached: german restaurant.jpg (738x1600, 101.94K)

based

You're cherry-picking. Show me a French example of this kind of thing (other than the discrimination deriving from the legal economic sanctions obviously).

cringe but redpilled

The same way we dealed with hatred all the previous times. Everyone's gonna be so happy once it's over that they forget everything just to not wake us up for another 50 years or so.

Nobody gives a shit about France. What matters is that this kind of a violent response by normies, not Any Forumscels, is not the norm for any western country.

Attached: murderers.jpg (946x660, 84.06K)

Only see hatred on leddit. Most people feel bad for Ukranians and dislike Putin like how Bush was disliked

There are many ukrainians that dont speak ukrop. Kill yourself

>leddit
And Twitter