What goes on here?

Do the Taiwanese want independence? Union with China? Kicking out the CCP then taking over China for themselves?
Do they like the USA or are only begrudgingly allied with them?
What is the most common opinion?

Attached: 1_YubdQxXufyVs0fRsNeXWIw.jpg (1200x800, 81.38K)

All I know is that they are frightened about something so they bootlick someone

Attached: c5221158-6b8a-444b-9d21-98144dcacfaf.png (640x928, 483.75K)

>Implying rebels opinion matter

Attached: sd.jpg (640x477, 32.03K)

Chinese ministry of international relations a few hours ago apparently issued a statement that Taiwan will be China.

Older generations want union with China (dying out)
Younger generations want independence

that's been their stance for several decades what else is new

i think that actual invasion option is now on the table considering current events

World ending nuclear war is always an option.
Doesn't mean they should take it.

Why would anyone there want to unite with China? Taiwan i wealthier and freer.

Attached: 1544704602073.png (1528x1184, 63.82K)

why would it end in a nuclear war? Pretty sure nothing is going to happen if they invaded lol

thanks to american brainwashing they now want gay sex, judaism and trannies. lots of re-education gonna be needed in future to un-globohomofy the place

Attached: 1646644391251.jpg (700x546, 102.58K)

>Younger generations want independence
Time for them to start dying out too

>tf
>tp
Why don't you move back to paradise if it's so good?

I always wonder if posts like this were made by legit zhang or just stereotypical attention whoring internet aussies larping as one.

If the Taiwanese posters here are of any indication, they want to be Japanese.

why would it be on the table now? Xi isn't a retard like Putin he has far more to lose from invading Taiwan than he has to gain, and time is ultimately on China's side in the matter. China has and probably always will for the foreseeable future want to incorporate Taiwan through diplomatic means, an actual invasion rocks the boat too much.

Chinese and people with chinese descent made up about 3% of Australia at most. There's a higher chance for you to encounter a Bogan shitposting than a genuine Aussie Zhang

Most Asian australians I know are also either of Taiwanese descent or Vietnamese that would openly shittalk china too.

Like how your government bootlicks China for over a millenia?

Fuckup of the global semiconductor production will cripple the west first and foremost. It's has strategic importance, plus for xi it's a symbol of prestige if he takes it.
"global public opinion" is really irrelevant because normies are guillable idiots and believe whatever propaganda tells them to believe.
In the end such a move will completely wipe out the current international world order which is already falling apart.

which is why it's not worth risking trying to take it if the massive US/Japanese fleet constantly patrolling it actually does intervene. the prestige of it is near worthless as every mainland chinese person basically already considers Taiwan apart of China anyway that will be reunified eventually. why the fuck would China even risk the possibility of war when they're already winning and a rising power by continuing to do what they're already doing? Xi isn't desperate.

>tf
>tp

I really doubt Xi prioritizes Taiwan so much that he's willing to ruin his relationship with the west right now. Just like we depend on China for many things, they also depend on us, and fucking up that relation right now would harm both of us a lot. If they ever do plan to make moves on Taiwan, they will almost 100% be diplomatic, and if not, it will be a long time from now after they've consolidated their power and rely less on us than they do currently.