We wuz nations

>we wuz nations
no, you're not.
why do they think they're nations? only the UK is a nation
there is no english, scottish or welsh passport or embassy anywhere in the world

Attached: brits.png (602x532, 142.1K)

it is soyjak nationalism

white for jews

Attached: DJYQfekUMAAHeIc.jpg (720x600, 64.43K)

I can't stand looking at the Union Jack because the Cross of St. Patrick is asymmetrical and it makes me feel like a retard designed it.

yeah the british have a weird way of defining country. I always think of a sovereign nation, but they say shit like England or Wales is a country. Japan is a country, Canada is a country, your rinky dink little region is not a country.

It's funny because both India and Ireland have a flag with orange white and green where the orange and green stand for opposing religions separated by white that stands for peace. Both flags also came as the result of the nation receiving independence from the British. Honestly a crazy coincidence when you think about it.

2bh, only scotnats view us all as different countries. I just see one flag, one people. Simple as

>islamic flag
Moon and star is the banner of Constantinople.
Islam was started in 622. and by the time its hordes of zerg conquered Constantinople it was 1453.
Mind you to get to it it was almost a millennia of constant wars and peacetime conflicts against eastern Roman empire.

Attached: c.jpg (830x390, 95.36K)

If I said that about Britain I'd be called a stupid American for it. Most Bri'ish people on Any Forums are like umm akshually I'm englix not welx.

Well our regional identities are incredibly strong. Few would call themselves British and we'd be English/Scottish/Welsh/Scouse/Yorkshireman etc first but we are all the same at the end of the day.

stupid american

I'm Scottish
and I am from Scotland

>Scottish
your pepo invented butterscotch?

Governments/states are nations. Nations are people.

Governments are not* nations

it's almost always the english calling england a nation on Any Forums though

I'll tell you what's funnier, green is the opposite of red and orange is the opposite of blue.
Green&Orange is literally the furthest you can go from the UK flag.

why did they do that

Scotland is still a nation with its own laws and never stopped being one
Its written in the treaty of union

is Bing down?

Foreigners SEETHE and RAGE at brits having their own culture. They simply cannot understand why a people would do something different to the rest of the world

YES all the constituent countries are countries, NO this will never change no matter how much you whine

Nation and country aren't synonyms. Learn English. The UK is a country of countries. This is only a sore issue with Scots, no one in England is insecure enough

Uhmm...no, its not asymetrical.

you're not a country
you're not a nation
you do not have an english passport
there is no english embassy
you are part of the united kingdom and that is all

oh wow Any Forums incels are so representative of real life!

stupid idiot retard spastic american

England is a country

Germany is a principality of the EU

It's rotationally symmetrical. If you fly the flag upside down then it would still look the same.

The UK is England's successor state.

>The territory of a nation, especially an independent nation state or formerly independent nation; a political entity asserting ultimate authority over a geographical area; a sovereign state. [from 14th c.]

England, Scotland, Wales, etc are not sovereign, therefore you are not countries

are you autistic

>anglo using no true scotsman
lol
cope

Saxon mad
Tha mi Albannach us is aon mi an-còmhnaidh

You're right, it's not aligned to the center, that's what I meant. And yes, it contributes to making the flag uglier, maybe the designers did it because they thought it would have detracted from the prominence of the Cross of St. Andrew otherwise.

In senses reflecting the etymological meaning of L. nātio. a. ? Birth; ? native disposition. b. A breed, race or tribe

This is true but autistic freaks will be autistic, also it should all just be called England and NI should be given back to the Irish.

why is it always this one autistic germ that creates constant seethe threads about us britbros?

bing chilling?

>Proving yourself wrong

Based

also invalid as you're so heavily mixed with celts there is no difference beyond larping

The UK is literally just England and its vassal states
If anything only England is real and the others don’t exist

Based kraut better understands than these ESLs

>brit
Fop fop fop

>y-you have to accept our cope even though no international political body does
"no"

It broke him when we left the EU

>as you're so heavily mixed with celts
Considering I'm a native Gaelic speaker I probably am Celtic.

Couldn't tell you

Going on Any Forums you end out thinking there's only like 3 german posters because they all post the exact same thing over and over

scots are more anglo-saxon than the english though

Actually fifa accepts our cope

>can't read

Try telling that to the Bavarians.

He is based desu, he's like Emma Watson Yank in /brit/ the sheer levels of autism is legit impressive.

Attached: mentally ill german.jpg (630x10000, 1.27M)

No we aren't mate that doesn't even make sense

Attached: pnas.1904761116fig01.jpg (846x1280, 150.16K)

countless times brits have accused other people of being me
will you ever all take your collective meds

Understands what? People know the UK is the actual recognised sovereign state here and takes precedence. Doesn't mean the UK isn't a country of countries. No one in England cares, all the autist is doing is riling Scots up which isn't his actual intention

I remember calling out that mong who would spam that picture of Liverpool 10 times a day by doing the same thing with filenames and it had been posted literally hundreds of times. He must've freaked out because from then on he changed the filename every time he posted it lel

it's not surpsing though, a flag which collectively is absolutely obsessed with some 190 tripfag would naturally think all german flags are the same person

off to the krankenhaus please and take your meds whilst youre there

Always
>all people are the same

It's fucking mad

I just realised the german is 190
He uses the exact same arguments against Scotland. He even couldn't stop himself from mentioning his name fucking state

you're easier to bait then yanks and then you get surprised when various different people shitpost to rile you up