At the Crossroads

Folks of the world, cooler heads need to prevail if we don't want to continue the endless (and ultimately needless) cycle of pain and suffering. We have all the technology, wisdom and ability to truly create a utopia on this planet, weren't it for what historian and anthropologist Riane Eisler termed the "Dominator Model" of society, wherein the worship of the "warrior" archetype and "might makes right" meme are enforced and seen as the way to interact with one another.

We have so much in common and any differences or animosities are mainly the cause of the crudeness of language (nevermind translating between different languages) as well as trauma incurred during our lives which we never resolved and blame outwardly on "the other".

Indeed, we would do well to try as we can do make those near and dear to us aware of the needlessly dire situation we find ourselves in, created by a select group of psychopaths who as some might put it "made a pact with the devil" for mere power and material wealth.

Ultimately, we all have much more influence over this world through our actions than we care to admit and it is only through the ancient fear of the unknown and apathy if we are in material comfort that we do not exercise our abilities to bring about change. I suggest all to look within themselves and see the child they once were and how bright, mysterious and full of wonder the world truly is. Traumatized as we all might be, cynical apathy is not the answer and we all can say "we are not going to take this anymore" and together forge a world beautiful beyond our imagination. This is not merely a hypothesis, but a truth just beyond the horizon.

All the best and, as it were, Godspeed.

Attached: choosethesignsyoulikemost.gif (1024x752, 1.59M)

Has there really been a rise in nato popularity on the ground, or is that just the shit-stirring media again (and why do journalists participate in clear agit prop)? Rest well, friend, and sweet dreams.

bumpo

To honestly answer this question you would have to look at the methodology of the opinion polls taken in Sweden and Finland.
Often this is opaque and not extrapolated upon. I did a small course in statistics during my master’s degree and it’s surprising how many entities conduct imperfect statistical investigations.

Howdy Germanbro, yeah I have a feeling the sample size might be rather small and the questionees may have been given ambiguous questions, or only asked after the propaganda started, but not sure. How is it in Deutschland; many folks from the Ukraine are making their way there I hear - now the Bundestag has decided on a 100 billion euro military spending, what, printed with New Weimar Marks? What is life like on the ground near you?

Attached: 1646093005922.jpg (850x400, 48.39K)

We need to destroy the internet and most electronic technologies to return to a better society.

You may be onto something friend. Good luck with your dream!

The internet and electronical technology are all just tools - it is the mind and will of the user which creates reality with it. The cultural operating system and the dominator model which runs it are the main problems I reckon.

Thank you, kind chzechbro! How are things over yonder - the situation in the east appears fragile.

>I did a small course in statistics during my master’s degree and it’s surprising how many entities conduct imperfect statistical investigations.
This. I've taken only one college statistics course and it frustrates me to see how statistically retarded the average person is.

However it need not be this way. If the "average joe and jill" awakened to their true potential.. we are a spacefaring species in no time.

Attached: different.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

actually curious about this too

can any finland or swedish flags give input?

There's no hope

Attached: EqOvRdVXAAIHHBG.jpg (499x281, 30.26K)

>twitter filename
kys transgender zoomer

Hard to tell in any holistic manner.

The world turned sideways more or less overnight. The nation is united and galvanized in a way I have never seen before, eager to help people fleeing from war and send aid. Nobody questions our alliances. Those who did changed their tune overnight, some of them confessing feeling betrayed and disappointed.

In a way this sense of unity is exhilarating. It is certainly reassuring to see people have in their hearts to show compassion and empathy. But the prize for this showing is high, too high.

I hope and pray for the aggression to end, peace be restored. That the fog of imperialism, greed and avarice is lifted, and that the trauma of violence and suffering of innocents doesn't metastasize into bitterness and malice.

Hope is a false panacea in any case. Do or do not, fate is changed by will. All the best, brother.

Please no animosity, we are all on this path together and sowing division only aids those who seek to rule and divide us.

Thank you for your honest and heartfelt insight, user. It makes me proud to be human and glad to be free and able in these times. Now is the time to network and come up with plans and ideas to not allow this situation to be exploited by powers which seek only to further their own gains by leeching the compassion of 'the common folk'. The warmongering by (the controlled oppositions) of "east" and "west" was best left in the cold war and to see it re-emerge is a blow to the human potential. Nontheless, unity is exhilarating as you say, and we'd do best to channel it to a better future without giving way to "messiah figures" or other control freaks. All the best, brother.

Attached: easyisneverbrave.png (1000x1500, 1.54M)

bump

you are right, there is nothing humans cant achieve when they set their minds to it. we are the dominating species of the planet for a reason. things could be much better for all life if we actually tried, the narrative about change taking a lot of time is just bullshit spewed by the ruling class to prolong the current system of control. we must work towards a better future.

This is real talk, user! The false narrative of "woe little me who cannot affect any change" is coming to an end. We are powerful beyond imagination - nay, powerful as far as we can imagine! Truly only so-called "laws of physics" are keeping us in check, but a peaceful, engineering and exploring space-faring species is our destiny, if we so choose.

Attached: goodendures.png (1400x646, 510.9K)

bump for humanKIND

Too late for that. We are heading towards AI and skynet.

(but yes, the internet and mobile phones have destroyed society)

It can however be used for good, much like a hammer or a pickaxe can be weapons or tools of creation.

It's better to live in a shit hole and have neighbours that are even bigger shitholes, than to live in a tutorial country and have even easier tutorial countries as neighbours