MASHALLAH

Attached: MASHALLAH.png (640x473, 309.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEqMvIBc2zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought he was killed in Ukraine?

>west claims its all about human rights
>ignores human rights violations in donbas and odessa
>west claims its multicultural
>doesnt have authentic jihadis helping them

Through the holy word of the prophet, blessed be his name, have the people of Islam been taught to embrace peace and mercy. There are some sins that the infidels commit, however, that cannot be forgiven, and warrant no mercy. Islam can no longer stand idly by and allow further desecration to all that is sacred.

Attached: Muslim Banana.jpg (720x960, 114.42K)

Serb:*sluuuuuuuuuuuurp*

>your boss tells you to do something
>“God told me to do this”
Kek based Chechcucks

Nah, just one of his generals. He has to stay home to suppress any uprisings from the Chechens who are feeling inspired by Ukraine.

Based
>Nah, just one of his generals.
Literally never happened

If this dude is so anti-gay then why does he suck Putin's cock so much

If I could choose someone to fight alongside, I would choose to fight alongside the Chechens.

Reason: They seem to be extremely based.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEqMvIBc2zw

He is right.

How did the go from fighting and dying to be independent to being Russia's biggest cucks?

it told you it's like in dune

I think he realizes that in today’s Jewish ruled world, people that are not only Muslim but also white will NEVER be victorious. He’s just treading lightly.

Kadyrov is an installed puppet. He's trying to suppress the independence movement.

unironically Putin

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T SET ODESSA'S TRADE UNION HOUSE ON FIRE JUST BECAUSE SOME OF THE PROTESTERS INSIDE WERE FIRING ON CROWDS BELOW. THIS IS LITERAL GENOCIDE
>*eight years pass*
>We HAVE to shell civilians! The cowardly Ukrainian army is hiding among them to inflict these casualties!

>Kadyrov supports polygamy in Muslim-majority republics in Russia, and believes that Muslims who speak out against the practice are not true adherents to their faith. According to Kadyrov, men legally marrying more than one wife would be more honest than having many mistresses, and would resolve Russia's demographic problem.[189] In April 2018, he stated that all Muslim men are permitted by Allah to have four wives
Uhhhh, BASED?

Saying "he is right" doesn't make it right. Learn to make an argument you stupid fuck.

>getting Rossia MUSLIM'D and BROWN'D
based? yes because they deserve it

>Russian muslims
>brown
Get back to fighting, Ivan

Attached: Costanza.jpg (250x250, 9.89K)

There was infighting in independent Chechnya; Kadyrov's dad cut a deal where he got to be in charge in exchange for remaining in Russia. Remaining militant factions assassinated him, so his son hates them even more.

he is right though

holy based