Gentlemen

We are back.

Attached: 1646620031702m.jpg (1013x1024, 94.18K)

Based

this just shows western hypocrisy, you are just a rebound sex

Top kek
This is why China needs to take over, the west is pathetic

Maduro would be a traitor if he does that. But Ive always suspected (as many marxists comrades) that Maduro is a bourgeoisie puppet.

Let the empire suffer.

Well shit, guess commies will stay forever in this hellhole. I fucking hate my own country

welcome back

relax ese, now all the oil money will come back and you can enjoy all your gibs and toilet paper again

why are you always looking for someone to rule over you? you're supposed to be the most influential and powerful country in Latin America.

Do you know what's worse? If they agree on the sanction lift and increasing the oil production, all of that money would go to maduro's pocket.
You wouldn't get a single dime

Basado

Lmfao, we literally use the US dollar as a de facto currency and Maduro has shown full support for it, they need it to keep getting richer. You'll have to go live in North Korea if you want the true communistâ„¢ experience, bro.

I'm live in the real world, not in a dream. This shithole can't even keep itself working let alone controlling other countries in the region.

> PSUV
> communist

Lmao.

They are social democrats at best (aka moderate right wingers)

Matate marico

You would have a point where the communists in power in Russia. This is a case of the capitalists selling the rope from which you can hang them from.

>Muh Russia
Kys commie

>They are social democrats at best (aka moderate right wingers)
lol no. Copei is far more right wing than they will ever be. But hey, right-wing parties are almost non-existent in here.

lol, based Maduro both showing that his "principles" have a pricetag.

Either way I don't care, I hope this somehow helps Venezuelans recover from their economic disaster at least a little bit.

Bolsheviks imported industrial capital and western highly specialized technicians so they could develop backwards agrarian Russia.

In this case is just The venezuelan state bureoucracy selling oil to the yankees so they can enrich themselves and give crumbs to their population.

The revolutionary sentiment in Venezudla has dwindled after Chavez death. We ve suspected for long Maduro is trying to get the national bourgeoisie to join his government project, this translate into corporate fascism.

Chávez se pudre en el infierno mientras hablamos, indio comemierda.

Lets wait and see

>Maduro is bourgeois because...he just is, OK?
Lol die mutt cuck sucker.

shut the fuck up lmao

Attached: Execution_of_Nguyen_Van_Lem.jpg (747x569, 69.76K)

Only based mexican

Lmao good one

Venezuela is fucked, fuck gringos and their hipocresy

Will this really do anything though? USA was buying Venezuelan oil all the way until 2019. Venezuela was still a collapsing shithole back then.

Kek i wonder how guiado is coping right now