I fucking hate my job

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1642116425393.jpg (976x850, 105.29K)

No, I love my job. I work as a network engineer managing the computers and networks of an office building during night shifts. I usually spend half the shift sleeping and the other half browsing Any Forums and Reddit.

Yes

I am a software eng and I fucking hate my job. I tried to love it, but working alone without social interaction is mind numbing

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 6.73K)

I work at a botanical garden, I like it, what do you do for a living OP?

no i'm a neet

I wish I could neet and just spend a few months going around comfy russian villages

Attached: 069.jpg (580x563, 34.74K)

Get into networking or database management, man.

no im a vagabond

but i like the money?

what does that mean? are you homeless?

Attached: 344120541043211.png (450x364, 213.77K)

BOOORRRIIINNGGGG

I want a job where you get to travel the world and see exotic places and have an adventure. Like Anthony Bourdain.

How much do you make? Can you move out the country? That what I'm doing since my job is remote.

cut stones I hate this shit

Stone masonry?

no marble for rich fags

Fisherman, my life is agony but my body grew strong to support my bloodline. I dream of pirating moors

Im a landlord

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (437x639, 39.77K)

Change your job

Like 250k and no I can't move out of this country or even city

At least you get to talk to people. I just talk to a retarded manager who doesn't know anything about how the things work and keeps giving me unrealistic deadlines

that's it? i've been working alone for 3 years now, that's easily the best part of the job. guess they don't call you SOFTware engineers for nothing, haha.

Cool just like Modern Warfare 2

I am on visa, can't change for a few months. If I was a citizen, I would've quit this job long ago

Do you make enough to sustain yourself?

Attached: cooder.jpg (680x564, 65.74K)

>250k
Which company outside of FAANG offers that much for a network admin? You're lying through your teeth.