/ukr/

How do we stop the Russian menace?

Attached: Pokemon-Ukraine-Donation.jpg (450x225, 7.23K)

By taking your shit to pol

Fit asian gfs for everyone.

Attached: 1646614075053.webm (650x865, 3M)

By killing the invaders

Attached: 1646588268504.jpg (800x791, 649.35K)

He's called Pikachu

777 of luck, war's over

>pichu
Chinchou is Ukraine's official 'mon

Attached: 170.png (215x215, 25.96K)

You've got the colors all backwards.

Attached: R.png (900x1288, 50.46K)

We don't want it to be over anymore. We want so much more now dude

go get them Zelenskyy

Attached: b687dfc608e6bcd29ae3abb1af353584.png (1000x1000, 1.19M)

I wish you the best possible. Can I ask what region you're in?

outside of a nato declaration of war
russia wins
The best you can do is kill some and try to have great time

Let's agree to disagree

Attached: 283.png (475x475, 53.87K)

Agreed

Attached: 310.png (475x475, 123.84K)

Yeah I'm in fucking Donbas

Unfortunately. I respect the will to fight but I also can't blame anyone for doing what they have to to survive individually.

Fuck. Is at least stable where you are?

My city got bombed today but it's nothing, we're kinda used to it
It doesn't look like Russians are actually capable of winning this war, at least from what I see here

Can I ask you what it's like to be in a warzone? If you like, I want a blog post on what it's like

Attached: 1642368573062.png (971x845, 622.9K)

I have been living like this for like 8 years and nothing has actually changed recently.
I don't know what exactly you're trying to ask. It's okay. It's not as scary as you may imagine, people get used to it in a month or even less

So you're on the DPR side of the (former) dimilitarized zone? Could you please write a few words what the people around you used to think about the conflict/separatism movement during these 8 years? And how their opinions changed now (if at all)?

Submit to Russia

I'm from Kramatorsk, it's controlled by Ukraine.
Most people were extreme vatniks when this shit started in 2014 but since then people here were getting more and more pro-ukrainian, especially the youth. And the full-scale invasion made most of the vatnik leftovers here simply hate Putin for being unreasonable and agressive. That's all

>It doesn't look like Russians are actually capable of winning this war, at least from what I see here
Why do you think so?

This is beautiful

Attached: Белокузьминовка.jpg (1000x483, 364.13K)

Happy to hear you're doing okay. I don't want to be pessimistic but I can't imagine Putin ever ordering a retreat, it's about keeping his public image intact at this point. I can only expect things to escalate until he gets what he wants.

Russians had to pull out of Afghanistan eventually, its not like they are completely insane.

Russia has a tendency to collapse when there's a strong enough economic and political strain. Like in 1917 and again in 1991.

We just need to speedrun to that point by placing so much pressure on their shitty, oil based economy that they can no longer afford to sustain large scale military operations.

>Most people were extreme vatniks when this shit started in 2014
What kind of vatniks? Did they support Putin? Leaders of the DPR? Did they want to become part of the DPR or maybe even part of Russia?