Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

Attached: an-infographic-of-the-norwood-scale.jpg (1100x636, 47.37K)

21 and NW3 here. It's over.

>NW3
same here brother, there is no point for self improvements for guys like us

for me, it's 3 vertex

I'm 19 and I'm already at 3.

Mine s 2 to 3

an unlikely alliance

Sweden is our greatest ally, we are together through thick and thin (hair).

Attached: gripen.jpg (1110x740, 94.92K)

>3 vertex covered up with long lenght
It's over... It never even began...

My crown is thinning but the front of my hair looks totally fine. It's been like this for years now.

i was already insecure
this has made it ten times worse

I have developed a widows peak but the crown is still good

Would you rather keep your hair with pills and have your shot with young prime pussy and have dick dysfunction later on.
Or lose it all and experience the suffering of dating bald but with a functional dick?

kek

Same

I've been on fin for 6-7 years now. I'm still horny as usual

i am stucked in the NW2 for more than 10 years, my hairline is fucked but could be much worse

I'm balding since 18 and on finasteride since 19. No side effects but it only slowed down the hair loss, it's still advancing.
Maybe I'll become bald AND have a limp dick as well, that would be a sight to see.

I'm 28 and it hasn't started yet. When it does, I'll probably just shave it all of and go completely bald because fuck it.

>Or lose it all and experience the suffering of dating bald but with a functional dick?
This one absolutely. You guys are crazy if you would sacrifice your wiener.

Moneymaxxing + beardmaxxing to mitigate effects, but it's still terrible. The worst feeling is when I'm in public and I see an old man with a better hairline than me. I'm not depressed but that legit makes me wanna kill myself.

shave it all off*.