China's economy is crashing hard

China's economy is crashing hard

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-071552_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2087, 429.22K)

Bump

TWO MORE WEEKS

china will collapse ANYTIME now, two more weeks guys trust the plan

Why do people cheer for the demise of China? They'll be carrying the torch once the US hegemony inevitably ends, elevating us as a species further

media says china bad therefore china bad mkay

Bro, I don't think the US will ever end

I said hegemony, no player stays at the top indefinitely, much less with tougher than ever competition around

Because they're supporting Russia. They RAISED imports of gas, oil, wheat and ores from Russia instead of joining the world in sanctioning them. They moved in with their own payment system after western systems left.

This isn't the time to be contrarian for fuck's sake. It might've been funny to support China before all this but Ukrainians are getting bombed right now.

I fear that we're witnessing the birth of a new superpower. And we could've stopped them.

Don't worry about ir. China will collapse soon. It always has

I fucking hope not. The rippling affects of that could cut my investments by at least a third. Bad enough that I lost hundreds when monke chimped out.

more weeks!!

Trust the plan lads

Attached: B99CA2A1-AFE6-47A9-9935-2E3D1D4EEB4E.jpg (400x351, 16.52K)

I only hope that if they do take our place that they'll be kind in their region, and respect the will of people's around them.
Yes, this includes Taiwan.

Because China combines the worst parts of (surveillance) capitalism and communism

A world after the fall of The great satan is a world where the globohomo doesn't exist, it's a world where the amerigoblin doesn't bomb children meanwhile using his media to portray the kids as evil terrorists

Attached: 1628274701730.jpg (720x960, 101.05K)

Christ no wonder we're all so fucked up. We were given PTSD from the moment we were born.

>It might've been funny to support China before all this but Ukrainians are getting bombed right now.

Attached: 1599773085805.png (800x450, 213.65K)

They ARE getting bombed, you sick fuck. This is the worst war since ww2. The ramifications are global and things may continue to escalate until the whole world is consumed in hellfire.

>They ARE getting bombed, you sick fuck. This is the worst war since ww2. The ramifications are global and things may continue to escalate until the whole world is consumed in hellfire.

Attached: 1607607322711.png (194x259, 7.06K)

this, they're literally a more authoritarian shittier version of us and you're not even allowed to criticize the state publically unless you want your fingers nonconsensually separated from your body

You're lucky you guys haven't been flattened like Iraq lol

because westerners are brainwashed into thinking china bad, middle east bad, russia bad, but see nothing wrong with all the horrid stuff usa and its allies have done
what an amazing world we live in!

>us as a species
Oh buddy...