Why are Germans like this?

Why are Germans like this?

Attached: 1646603451451.webm (1152x480, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2524674/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate white women so much

wtf am I watching?

How much do they get paid for this?

yeah, OP's got some splainin' to do

branco di fottuti animali

Attached: vergil.jpg (548x512, 24.85K)

German movie
imdb.com/title/tt2524674/

Attached: 1646603763156.jpg (250x354, 44K)

I'm shamed to share the same continent with these people

was zum teufel??????

Attached: 16161873639310.jpg (720x687, 106.08K)

This is a movie about a book written by edgelord ageing hipster skank Charlotte Roche, who used to be a very 90s Alternative style host of a German music television channel and a decade later wrote this fake scandal book, which most Germans hated anyway.

Leviticus 15
>19 When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.
>20 Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean.
>21 Anyone who touches her bed will be unclean; they must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.
>22 Anyone who touches anything she sits on will be unclean; they must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.
>23 Whether it is the bed or anything she was sitting on, when anyone touches it, they will be unclean till evening.
>24 “‘If a man has sexual relations with her and her monthly flow touches him, he will be unclean for seven days; any bed he lies on will be unclean.

>28 “‘When she is cleansed from her discharge, she must count off seven days, and after that she will be ceremonially clean.
>29 On the eighth day she must take two doves or two young pigeons and bring them to the priest at the entrance to the tent of meeting.
>30 The priest is to sacrifice one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement for her before the Lord for the uncleanness of her discharge.

dość

I think it's funny tbqh.

based, fuck femoids

>Old Testament
literally who cares

It's nothing more than the irrelevant prelude to the main story.

To the Quran

European cinema is such shit

Like what? They look completely normal to me.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-06 8.10.36 PM.png (848x422, 283.26K)

>people getting tortured to death and killed in horrible ways
>women characters do something a bit gross
I FUCKING HAAAAAAAAATE WOMEN SO MUCH!!!

kys incel

that's romantic as fuck. I wish I was a woman who could bleed out my vagina and cross AIDS streams